Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Preston*****

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

FOR ****S SAKE

This penalty situation is a genuine joke at this point. It really isn't ****ing difficult.

Global conversion rate is around 83%. Missing the number we have defies ****ing science.

7 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Plenty of grumbles on here aren't there?

Game is only just over a quarter gone against a team on a roll. We've proved we have the skill and the stamina.

Keep the faith and trust Farke and the team to sort it out.

This. Don’t actually think we’re playing that badly. We know we’ll create chances as already proven. Luck hasn’t been with us so far, Preston are playing really well....and we can’t score f***ing penalties!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, K Lo said:

Yeah, Pukki missed a penalty this season.

Against? I can't remember him taking one. 

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

This. Don’t actually think we’re playing that badly. We know we’ll create chances as already proven. Luck hasn’t been with us so far, Preston are playing really well....and we can’t score f***ing penalties!!!!!!!!!

We're playing really badly- can barely string two passes together.

Probably because when we're good we're really good but when we're bad we look really bad.

1 minute ago, Darth Canary1 said:

We may as well just give the ball to the keeper when we get a pen.

should try that actually. Next pen just chip it to the keeper. hopefully he'll dive and we score it 

I think we may aswell get Mclean and Rhodes on and go a little more direct. 4-4-2 with Buendia and Hernandez on the wings.. Mclean and Tettey central. 

After the games we have had sooner or later the guys will have a bad game. That said, plenty of time to go.

OTBC

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

I think we may aswell get Mclean and Rhodes on and go a little more direct. 4-4-2 with Buendia and Hernandez on the wings.. Mclean and Tettey central. 

It's not the Farke way though, he is all about showing faith in the team he's picked.

I never give up but I'm always in favour of saying what you see not wishing for something else. And we do look like a team that cost £3.5M tonight. Just too many of the team not playing well.