Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

'Successful Deception of a Match Official'

I watched the game and saw the incident 'live' and immediately said he's dived. I also said (not long after that) Forest should be awarded a penalty for the shirt pull in the box. If I can see it slobbing on my couch, how on earth Lee Mason did not, defies belief. Both times his view was unhindered. 

• Like 2

I’ve not seen that before. It almost looked like he put his arms out in front of him like a diver into water!

I think last night's commentator also added that Rodrigeus has converted six this season, and Gayle has "won" five of them. Hopefully he'll get a ban and won't try it again for a while.

The player, club and ref should be punished, rhe player needs to be banned, the club docked at least a point as the decision changed the resu,t and the ref, lino's should be dealt with.

I'm sure it won't happen but they really should have the point that they got through this dive removed.

If, of course ,Gayle is found guilty of successful deception.

Edited by wcorkcanary

6 minutes ago, Red Rufus said:

The player, club and ref should be punished, rhe player needs to be banned, the club docked at least a point as the decision changed the resu,t and the ref, lino's should be dealt with.

Not sure what the likely sanctions are or what the rulebook says but, from previous FA performance, my money is on....

e) NONE OF THE ABOVE

• Like 1