Kathy

Ipswich banner

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I haven't seen it. But how embarrassing was that? A sort of faded blue (irony) and the message which was presumably aimed to counteract our flags referred to something that wasn't anything to do with us i.e. the 12.00 kick off. They seed to have trouble unfurling it and holding it straight too. Should've practiced boys.

There was another smaller one which was held back to front for the whole game. Clue - If you can read it lads then we cant 😂

I could just about see some of the letters. At first I thought it said Mild On Tap. But the second word could have been gap. Anyone get a closer look?

• Haha 1

We are fans not criminals

Farke the police

Were the 2 banners in question, I have to say that the 2nd one was admirable in the clever use of language (for Ipswich fans). 

13 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

We are fans not criminals

Farke the police

Were the 2 banners in question, I have to say that the 2nd one was admirable in the clever use of language (for Ipswich fans). 

And somewhat ironic given whose manager was restrained by the police during the match! :classic_biggrin:

odd how that very costly one on the right seems to have disappeared - I wonder why

image.jpeg.df6215da4de05b296398283681697a08.jpeg

money well spend there, lads

I have to be honest I think they have a point and it applies to both sets of fans so i don;t really think we should be mocking this even though they made a bit of a hash of unfurling it. The way the two sets of fans are treated by the police and authorities on derby day is something we should be coming together to campaign against so that when (if) we play them again we are treated more civilly.

Odd how the very ones who have been the cause of the problems are the ones whining

4 hours ago, Bill said:

odd how that very costly one on the right seems to have disappeared - I wonder why

image.jpeg.df6215da4de05b296398283681697a08.jpeg

money well spend there, lads

At least on that banner they had the decency to do away with the pointless and embarrassing stars over the club badge.

They need to add new line under Est 1878...Crushed & Regelated 2019. 👍🤣

(...what do you mean, of course that's how you spell regelated...isn't it?). 🤔🤣

Apples