Sign in to follow this  
BobLoz3

“Go and get him to give me a call and we’ll see what happens.”

Is what Lambert has apparently now said, after the fracas on Sunday. He's talking about Ed Wooten apparently challenging him to a fight. I don't know what he's planning on doing. Beating Wooten up through a phone?? He also said "say that to me inside instead of in front of 25,000"...

Some very bullish language being used by Lambert, which won't have gone unnoticed by the FA I would imagine.

Oh dear, Paul...

Edited by BobLoz3

White collar boxing is a thing.

Seeing as he blatantly has a soft spot for us, maybe him and Wootten could have a tear-up on the undercard of the Grant Holt wrestling thing?

All proceeds to The Nest, of course, as we know Paul will be happy to help our burgeoning academy produce more gems.

• Haha 1

This is getting silly. When did a manager line up interviews so that he can deliver a message like "let's have a fight?" It might appeal to the idiot ITFC fans, but there are many more ordinary (if deluded) folks that have to ask themselves if this really is what they want? 

Lambert has got his old mate Roy Keane down there soon, wonder if he fancies a dust up with him? 

• Like 1

Compare his comments to Farke’s comments in the press conferences and there’s a huge gulf in both maturity and class - I’m actually completely embarrassed for Paul Lambert, what is he, 12?

• Like 2