Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Tonight's games

Will Bristol continue their amazing burst into the play offs? They were very decent at Ashton Gate. Looks a certain 3 points for them v QPR.

And can a rejuvenating Notts Forest give West Brom a game? Perhaps a draw is the best we might expect. WB look the one dangerous team for me to threaten the automatic places.

Genuinely, living in Bristol as I do... The majority here are a little stunned by Bristol City's run. Most of the Bristol City fans I work with here are utterly convinced that the wheels will come off way before the play offs.

Forest win would be huge - Ive said all season (and been proved wrong most of the season) that im not worried about Sheff U.

Still feel it is between us, WBA and Leeds

3 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Forest win would be huge - Ive said all season (and been proved wrong most of the season) that im not worried about Sheff U.

Still feel it is between us, WBA and Leeds

I've thought exactly the same and yet SU keep producing. I've also predicted a falling away in their next 7 / 8. They have confounded expectations.

To be honest WBA really do want their ar$es kicked if they cant force their way into the top 2 with their firepower.....I still think its a matter of time that they do.

We just need to make sure its at Leeds/Sheff Utd's expsense and not ours

I'm constantly reminded what a c**p striker Grabban is... yes he got the assist but how did he miss from 8 yards out? Also conned the ref for a penalty last game .... and missed that too.

Edited by Surfer

Bolton's victory will make them more up for our game. Still, they have to be up for all remaining games anyway.