Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Klose negotiating a new contract?

Agents will come and visit their players fairly regularly as part of their day-to-day role. 

It could be he was coming to let Timm know about all the offers he has been recieving from European clubs!

However, I have no doubt the club have spoken to Klose’s agent about a new contract and what the player’s expectations are etc. I also expect that Timm won’t sign anything until he knows which division the club will be in next season (the club might not offer anything until that is known either). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodman said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/chris-goreham-norwich-city-column-man-marked-by-timm-klose-1-5887150

I was reading this earlier and wondered if anything should be read into Klose's agent (ex-canary Gaetano Giallanza) being with him at the game on Sunday?

You could say the same re Angus Gunn, he as there as was Bryan GUNN who works for the agency that handles the affairs of Angus!

Football People seen at Football Match Shocker !!! 

Oh, and...

2 hours ago, River End Canary said:

I am more worried about the Farke contract situation astounded there isn’t more concern about it 

Why on earth would you worry ? either he'll stay or he won't, i very much doubt that he'll take your fretting into account.

Personally, i think they'll start talking contracts once we know what League we'll be playing in next season.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Football People seen at Football Match Shocker !!! 

Oh, and...

Why on earth would you worry ? either he'll stay or he won't, i very much doubt that he'll take your fretting into account.

Personally, i think they'll start talking contracts once we know what League we'll be playing in next season.

The Webber interview that came out recently had some good stuff on Farke’s contract. It sounds as if there are some pretty significant gaps in what the club want to give and what he wants - but Webber then concludes that is very confident Farke will be at Norwich next season as he has said he wants to stay. 

I didn’t realise that the Farke family is still living in Germany. Which is something that is always a consideration for managers (who have much less spare time than players). 

Who would we get to replace Farke if he does leave? Dortmund II don't have a manager at the moment because Siewert has gone to Huddersfield… 🙂

30 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Who would we get to replace Farke if he does leave? Dortmund II don't have a manager at the moment because Siewert has gone to Huddersfield… 🙂

Wagner?

Just now, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

Wagner?

Ha... yeah, wouldn't be surprised actually!

9 hours ago, River End Canary said:

I am more worried about the Farke contract situation astounded there isn’t more concern about it 

I totally agree. This is far more important than ANY players contract.

It stands to reason that bigger clubs than us will be keeping a close eye on this situation.

very concerning that his family still reside in Germany.

5 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Presumably will sign on for another year or two if we are promoted.

I’ll admit after the first 5 games of the season I was a Farke outer. However, the turnaround has been stunning. 

I’d be more than happy to see him sign a multi year deal - and be happy to see him stay even after a potential relegation (should we go up)

He is a good fit for us

Edited by Leedscanary
Over confident of promotion!