Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Ipswich going to complain

Steward pushed Lambert thought he was a hard Scottish man (don’t think so)what ever next will he want the three points deducted 

Good because they will drop themselves in it. Unfortunately for Lambert the cameras show what happened rather than the pack of lies he has come out with and quite clearly show that their coaches are in our technical area and that he pushes one of our coaches in the chest and escalates the whole episode before being moved away by the steward. Hopefully we can also ask the FA to take a look at Chambers behaviour and give him a ban for grabbing Godfrey's crotch at the same time.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Good because they will drop themselves in it. Unfortunately for Lambert the cameras show what happened rather than the pack of lies he has come out with and quite clearly show that their coaches are in our technical area and that he pushes one of our coaches in the chest and escalates the whole episode before being moved away by the steward. Hopefully we can also ask the FA to take a look at Chambers behaviour and give him a ban for grabbing Godfrey's crotch at the same time.

Exactly this. He's acting like our coaches got in his face when in fact he came over and was the first to make anything physical. Steward just did his job.

It makes me seethe that players and coaches think they are above supporters. Any supporter acting with threat would be turfed out and possibly banned for a long time.

I only saw the TV coverage so didn't see who instigated it but it looked like he was going to escalate it out of sheer frustration that he, his team and his supporters were getting a beating from a team playing nowhere near their best.

Sad return for a man who was such a hero at one time.

• Like 1

It's all very sad. 

What a way to trash a legend.

Couldn't have looked more of a **** if he'd kicked Delia 's mums walking stick away.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

Exactly. Cameras show up Lambert for what he is: a bitter, sad, classless, deluded, disgraceful fool.

I thought he’d have to reflect on what actually happened (rather than his delusions) once the dust had settled and retract what he’d claimed but no, now trying a different approach to deflect from the original nonsense.

We really got to him...or maybe just the reality of his career trajectory has

It's true. The camera doesn't lie. Our coaches didn't encroach and all the aggression came from him.   He still thinks he should be a big man at Norwich City and can't seem to understand why he gets a tough time from us. That little spat on Sunday just confirmed the loss of his reputation with us. 

The thing is, it was great when he was here and he is right - "they were in league one when I came here" (why he needed to say it speaks volumes) - but he has made it difficult for himself since he left with the way he has behaved on previous occasions and now this. 

Sad, really.

I have to say, the Lambert of old had a lot more dignity and class about him.

This is all rather cringe worthy, watching this play out. 

• Like 1

Good.....bring it on!

....because all the cameras will show that Lambert was the aggressor in all of this and was picking fights with anyone and everyone,

.....the only regret is that he didn't get the confrontation he was looking for as messrs Domagalla and Wootten would have put his f**king head through the floor.

.....bring it on Ipswich and hopefully we will file a counter complaint that will see him serve a touchline ban of 3 games and a banning order from Carrow Road

22 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I have to say, the Lambert of old had a lot more dignity and class about him.

This is all rather cringe worthy, watching this play out. 

Yes this is very sad the Paul Lambert has resorted to this complaining, all teams loose games and he just needs to look at his team and work with them to stop the very hard fouls and try and avoid relegation and not complain about Norwich

14 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Norwich should complain about the feel of Ben Godfreys gentleman’s sausage by Chambers that is a criminal matter 

Hope it was a Mattessons Large Pork and not a Craskes Chipolata

Considering all the Ipswich/Lambert talk of fight and passion, it really is pathetic if they complain about a steward doing his job of restraining an angry man who completely lost his head.

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

Unfortunately Jim this is the FA we are dealing with. The same bunch who somehow managed to hide behind a daft principle involving Mings stamping on Oliveira's face. 

What usually happens in these instances, which I'm sure the binners are aware of , is the the duty of care of the home team is greater than the away team. So lay the blame at the Home teams lack of safety management and it will be NCFC that bear the brunt of the decision. 

Both teams will be charged with failing to control their players, Lamberts red will probably be be upheld but any fine / ban will be limited as he has already made his defence public  (which in truth is a pack of lies). If the FA consider there is a case , but mistaken identity then  someone from our coaching staff will get a similar ban. 

I guess this will endear him further with one half of East Anglia and will buy him a little more time... As I said at the time, taking the job lacked class given his history with us and nothing he's done there since has disproved my theory.

We don't need to get involved in counter claims. Probably best to let the FA watch the video and decide for themselves. I have no confidence in the FA getting it right whatever we do. 

Farke will just wink and get on with the business of promotion. No distractions needed 😉

• Like 2

Thought the Steward and the Police officer did a good job considering the tension and amount of handbags being thrown (mainly by PL) at the time. 

The halfwit Chambers should be the one they look at as he became physically involved. However looking at the size of our coaching team it was probably fortunate for him that it was stopped quickly.

This is yesterday's newspaper. It is simply Ipswich wanting to create a fuss with the hope that it is a distraction to our promotion aims.

Ignore it. Focus on what we have to do and let's not even engage with such nonsense. This is a non-story. It's the sourest of grapes.

image.png.153409f46a6bbc82ce226dadce44c9b3.png

Wow, just wow! Pots and kettles...

Let's hope he gets to have his say in front of the FA when they throw the book at him.

Keep digging Paul.

As for the truly disgraceful business caught on camera concerning one of our players seemingly being interfered with I hope that is dealt with first in court, not at the FA, who can then deal with it afterwards if necessary.

2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

I know it doesn't matter as we scored, but Chalobah kicked Vrancic in head as he set up the first. Should have been yellow for dangerous play....

The wild crunching tackle which provoked the handbags should have received a red. Perhaps Lambert might like to comment on the merits of that.

Edited by Making Plans

Lambert finished his press conference today by offering to fight him!!! He's so bitter. Even Ipswich fans who would have supported his actions the other day are starting to see through him. I hope he implodes when the FA charge him. He will then get sacked at Ipswich and will probably never manage a pro club again. 

2 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

Lambert finished his press conference today by offering to fight him!!!

This is gold.

What an inspiring leader! They probably love that down South - pathetic comments, from a pathetic manager, at a pathetic club, after yet another pathetic defeat.

42 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

I know it doesn't matter as we scored, but Chalobah kicked Vrancic in head as he set up the first. Should have been yellow for dangerous play....

Yes - I did wonder that if we hadn't scored whether the ref would have penalised them for high kicking and given a penalty - given how utterly clueless the ref was I think we all know the answer to that. (And we'd have missed the penalty anyway 😜)

Surely Lambert should be thanking the steward from blocking his path. If the steward wasn't there, Lambert would have gone steaming in (or would he? Mmmm 🤔) The steward stopped Lambert from upgrading his pointing of fingers, and words, to something more physical, and I really don't think Lambert would have won that one

Mind you, a 'pwoper' altercation would have landed Lambert his much needed escape ticket from 1p5wich