Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Chambers grabbing Godfrey's nuts

Has anyone else seen the photo taken during the melee just before half time where Chambers can be clearly seen grabbing and squeezing Ben Godfrey's nuts?

Pretty poor behaviour. Wonder if he will get in trouble for that.

Chambers is a **** vinny Jones.

When he said we couldn't get near them yesterday I didn't realise he meant when pukki was through on goal, I would have made more effort to tackle him.

I think he's going at the end of the season, even some of their fans have seen through him. There was a time when being an 1p5wich legend meant winning or performing to a high standard.  More recently, it seems legendary status is given for bad mouthing us, like Wilnis back in the day, Chambers is bang average and at his age isn't likely to improve. 

39 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I think he's going at the end of the season, even some of their fans have seen through him. There was a time when being an 1p5wich legend meant winning or performing to a high standard.  More recently, it seems legendary status is given for bad mouthing us, like Wilnis back in the day, Chambers is bang average and at his age isn't likely to improve. 

There’s another thread on it (FYI, not having a pop).

He’ll go down as the captain with the worst ever derby record, never won one in all his years there and never will.

He’s League 1 standard at best and it’s nice that his team mates think that much of him they’re getting relegated in the hope he might get a new contract 😂