Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Rick Waghorn's column this week is utterly ridiculous

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

Palace doing as badly as us????

they have 2 games in hand on us and, 8 more points, 11 more goals, 17 better goal difference

AND

they have their Star Player injured - can you imagine where we would be minus Dean Ashton???

[/quote] Not much worse off i think he has been crap the the last few games couldnt hit a barn door from five yards at the moment.Thorne has been better than him.I saw him at cov he looked more like a Â£7 player and not the 7 million being bandied about he needs to buck his ideas up like the rest of them overpaid prima donas at the moment.Wield the axe i say start using some younger lads if we have to have not got much to lose at least they will give it there all.

Yep, Its ashtons fault!!!!  un Flaming Beleivable - a guy who scores 17 in 20 for Crewe.  Overpaid primadonnas!!!  Ashton has had very few chances in games this year because Worthington has created a [insert expletive] team who have no imagination, no creativity, no guts and no motivation.  In fact the team is now as dull as worthingtons personality.

And yep thorne played quite well saturdaty considering....  SO WHY THE HELL WAS HE SUBSTITUTED!!!!

Personally i beleive some of the players are playing to get Worthy removed....

I don''t read waghorn anymore, I think i''m right in saying his player of

the season in the prem was craig fleming, on the basis he''d played in

all the games.  Yeah right, we were relegated last year because

becuase of our leaking defence, so i''m not surprise by his latest

comments - I''d rather have the ''crisis'' Palace are having at the moment

than city are.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

Yep, Its ashtons fault!!!!  un Flaming Beleivable - a guy who scores 17 in 20 for Crewe.  Overpaid primadonnas!!!  Ashton has had very few chances in games this year because Worthington has created a [insert expletive] team who have no imagination, no creativity, no guts and no motivation.  In fact the team is now as dull as worthingtons personality.

And yep thorne played quite well saturdaty considering....  SO WHY THE HELL WAS HE SUBSTITUTED!!!!

Personally i beleive some of the players are playing to get Worthy removed....

[/quote]All i am saying is ashton keeps coming out and saying its not good enough i hope he is including himself in this quote as well.As isay he his woefully of form at present not scored in 9 games and has had lots of chances some have been sitters. 

Although I take you point that Ashton has not scored for 9 games Always.  How many chances has he actually missed in that time, very few.  Most of his shots have been coming from 25 - 30 yards from openings he has created himself.  He has harldy missed any sitters.