Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

'Reactions'

Anybody know why we have a daily limit? Is there a cost to Archant? Does it affect the running of the forum?

I was in such a good mood yesterday I ran out of them quickly.

Such a good mood in fact that you could've posted a picture of Bernard Manning wearing crotchless panties and I'd have liked it. 

Actually, thinking about it...🤢... that's a weird example to give. Nurse! The screens!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Anybody know why we have a daily limit? Is there a cost to Archant? Does it affect the running of the forum?

Such a good mood in fact that you could've posted a picture of Bernard Manning wearing crotchless panties and I'd have liked it. 

Actually, thinking about it...🤢... that's a weird example to give. Nurse! The screens!

Me too !

I was going to like your post above, but then you put that image into my head , thanks for that !!! Not !!

5 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I imagine it's to stop bots exploiting the feature, although I know practically nothing about the internet apart from having a deep understanding of cat videos.

PS - if you'd be so kind, pls forward said Manning picture to my inbox, for erm, research purposes.

Some sort of arbitrary limit built into the forum software. I told Pete but he didn't do anything about it. Maybe if some other people raised it with him, he might change the setting... 

3 hours ago, Orly said:

I imagine it's to stop bots exploiting the feature, although I know practically nothing about the internet apart from having a deep understanding of cat videos.

PS - if you'd be so kind, pls forward said Manning picture to my inbox, for erm, research purposes.

Sorry Orly, I was only wishi...guessing that picture might be out there.

Will a snap of the obese, ignorant, racist Bernie scoffing something whilst sitting around in his underpants do?

image.png.29bed680bdffdaefe34b74db3b3ceb03.png

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
To get another look at those thighs.
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Me too Drazen. And it was on one of your posts  that my limit emerged! Being put right now😉

• Like 1

Did anybody ever get an answer to this question? I've barely touched the bloody things and I've run out.

Yeah, it is annoying - I see many good posts on here that I would ‘like’ if I could, it’s stupid to have a limit.

Goodness me those are BIG pants 😳

I’m not sure using massive y-fronts as a napkin is such a good idea or did the waiter demand he give over his trousers as surety against a hefty bill?

2 hours ago, CanaryChris said:

Why Drazen? For the love of god...WHY!?!

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Dunno mate, maybe he was so hungry he couldn't wait to get to the breakfast table..?

Oh, that wasn't what you were asking was it?:classic_blush:

I ran out of reactions for the first time last night - it's a very emotional time for me at the moment - but still can't like anything this morning either. Why's that? 

Oh, Pete, why for are you being so tight with them?! 

Most disappointingly I'd deliberately saved all my reactions in readiness for celebrating tonight 😠

Can I carry them over to next Saturday please Pete?