Sign in to follow this  
justalady

AHHH Brain Melt Down

I''m not a great believer in message boards, but i am going to put my tuppence worth in.... Why do men ( i assume you are mainly all men) find the need to confuse football with politics, none of you are actually pro footballers, none of you seem to have any qualifications to justify the points you put across, and i suspect none of you have ever managed a football team.  What is wrong with just letting them get on with it!  No one drags the money out of your pockets for your tickets, no one holds you to ransom for your contributions to the players wages, you do it of your own free will... If you want to come in and ''sandbag'' me fine, but i am entitled to have my opinion in the same way as you are.

[quote user="justalady"]I''m not a great believer in message boards, but i am going to put my tuppence worth in.... Why do men ( i assume you are mainly all men) find the need to confuse football with politics, none of you are actually pro footballers, none of you seem to have any qualifications to justify the points you put across, and i suspect none of you have ever managed a football team.  What is wrong with just letting them get on with it!  No one drags the money out of your pockets for your tickets, no one holds you to ransom for your contributions to the players wages, you do it of your own free will... If you want to come in and ''sandbag'' me fine, but i am entitled to have my opinion in the same way as you are.[/quote]

Keep the faith alert!

[quote user="justalady"]I''m not a great believer in message boards, but i am going to put my tuppence worth in.... Why do men ( i assume you are mainly all men) find the need to confuse football with politics, none of you are actually pro footballers, none of you seem to have any qualifications to justify the points you put across, and i suspect none of you have ever managed a football team.  What is wrong with just letting them get on with it!  No one drags the money out of your pockets for your tickets, no one holds you to ransom for your contributions to the players wages, you do it of your own free will... If you want to come in and ''sandbag'' me fine, but i am entitled to have my opinion in the same way as you are.[/quote]

Afternoon Delia.

Do the decent thing and sack your dinner guest!.

Never fooled for 1 second, is there a mole at FCR?.

[quote user="justalady"]I''m not a great believer in message boards, but i am going to put my tuppence worth in.... Why do men ( i assume you are mainly all men) find the need to confuse football with politics, none of you are actually pro footballers, none of you seem to have any qualifications to justify the points you put across, and i suspect none of you have ever managed a football team.  What is wrong with just letting them get on with it!  No one drags the money out of your pockets for your tickets, no one holds you to ransom for your contributions to the players wages, you do it of your own free will... If you want to come in and ''sandbag'' me fine, but i am entitled to have my opinion in the same way as you are.[/quote]Could you be mrs worthington by any chance.

Yes you are allowed an opinion BUT, If we let them just get on with it as you say! then we will be in league one next season, and no Norwich fan wants to see that! are you a Norwich fan or just a bored housewife waiting to pick the kids up!!!!!

Well my dear, I am sorry do not understand your point about confusing football with politics, if anyone does please explain.  You''re right I am not a pro footballer however I expect that comes as little surprise.

I am adequately qualified however to put across the points I make as I have invested time and money in supporting Norwich City over many years, this qualifies me to comment on my club.

What is wrong with letting them get on with it, because if nothing changes we might be relegated, let me explain the concept it means playing in a lower league against poorer quality opposition and fewer people watching meaning less money to progress.  You don''t seem to grasp the tribal nature of the football supporter and why it has the effects it has on fullgrown men.  Perhaps there is no logic to it this however is an argument I would expect a female to understand.

Sure youre entitled to your opinion as I am as entitled to question why you bothered, did you find this website by accident wondered if the Pink Un might be recipes or something.  

[quote user="justalady"]  What is wrong with just letting them get on with it!  [/quote]

Because the Club is run by a woman and she doesn''t know what she''s doing

Please keep people like that off of our message board.

And thats from another girl.

Thank god the guys on this message board are not ignorant enough to tar all of us females with the same brush

Justalady football is the greatest most passionate game in the world hence the fact many of the people on this board really do care about what happens to our great football club !!!!! 90% of the people on here probably grew up wanting to pull on the yellow n green jersey of Norwich City Many of us sadly had to settle for playing E.C.L or Anglian Combination or local parks football in our relevant cities towns or villages. I would also say most know the game inside out and do have the qualifications to a least to have a say about the way they think the team should play or the type of tactics we should employ. Football on a Saturday (all games should kick off at 3pm but that another issue thanks to them muppets a sky TV)is a religion you say we are not held to ransom and we do it of our own free will we do it because we care passionately about our club.Im not having a go at you personally but I don’t really think you have a grasp of the ups and down and highs and lows of caring about your team .

Although I disagree with what the poster says, I think that it''s patronising, ignorant and childish to trot out the ''be a good woman and make a cup of tea remarks''.

Incidentally, my 13-year-old girl plays for the NCFC Centre of Excellence and she knows far more about football and tactics than most of the males on this Board. She can probably play a lot better than some of them, too! (In addition, the only people who have got more than one ball in the back of the net in the Curl It To The canaries'' competition at half time at Carrow Road this season have both been girls from her team!)

Too be honest i''d go and watch NCFC if they were in the conference, it all seems like you can only support a team if they are high up in the league, if they are backed by someone''s millions or they are on their way into the prem.  If you want to lower yourself into using sexist comments to get your point across, that sums up your knowledge!

Justalady:

Indeed you are entitled to your opinion.  We all are.  However, it is the opinion of a massive majority of Norwich City fans that Nigel Worthington is past his sell by date as manager.  He has done nothing in the last 18 months to warrant still being in charge of the club we all love.  We accepted it last year as we were in the Premiership.  Now his inept signings and inept tactics have been found out against teams like Derby and Sheff Weds.  At least against Chelsea and Spurs we had an excuse.

''Why don''t we just let him get on with it?''.  We have let him get on with it all season and we have looked embarrassingly woeful.  How much more time does he need?  Until Christmas?  Until Easter?  When is enough enough??  ''Enough'' was a long time ago.  The man is sending us to League 1 and the sooner he goes the better     

From one lady to another, justalady, why now?  Where have you been for the past few years, and yes, as a lady myself I find your comments about the men on this board very offensive, most of them I have chatted for a long time and they are my friends, and I will defend them, rather than you, as another woman.

I know quite a bit about football, as do most of the people on this board.  We don''t need this smokescreen stuff delecting us from the real issues on the day, which are

GETTING WORTHINGTON AND CO OUT OF CARROW ROAD

Was your initial question.. ''why do men etc etc. ? '' indeed not a sexist remark, or in your PC world can only men be sexist? Wimmin are always right arent they?