Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

First Clean Sheet in 9 Games

Always good to keep a clean sheet and to be honest we haven't done it much recently.

Mind you if the opposition can only muster two 'shots' (read back passes) on target in the whole game it's not too surprising I guess. 

I think our back 5 has looked more settled in the last couple of weeks. Krul is looking like he's settling at the moment as well. Zimbo and Godfrey deserved that one today. I dunno what we are going to do when Timm is back. Surely he has to get back in but for Zimbo or Godfrey?

5 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I think our back 5 has looked more settled in the last couple of weeks. Krul is looking like he's settling at the moment as well. Zimbo and Godfrey deserved that one today. I dunno what we are going to do when Timm is back. Surely he has to get back in but for Zimbo or Godfrey?

Farke not bring back often any player after return from injury.

Seems if we keep play well even Tim is back he will keep Godfrey/Zimbo on team sheet.

Also Vrancic Great form can keep Moritz on bench but after this injury today may be is ideal time Moritz to retake his place.

Trybull /Tettey is same situation...

2 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

It feels harsh on Godfrey, but there’s no way you could drop Zimmerman surely? He’s been immense recently.

I don't think you drop either. If you're dropping one, it's likely to be Godfrey but I think Timm may have to wait for his chance.

I do see some rotation happening this week to be fair in midfield, especially if Vrancic is out for a while. Might be Mclean's chance to shine seeing as Leitner only just back to fitness.

It might be that Zim and Godfrey get rotated or subbed, especially at Bolton

Not bad 'back ups to have as CBs and I'm sure most would have seen those two as being first choice