Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

The Barclay End Flags

Watching on Sky today, it looked absolutely PHENOMENAL. Full credit to all of those involved in making it happen, it makes an unbelievable difference. 

Todays banner was fantastic too. Worth every penny that went into it.

It's turned into a full yellow wall, and must be incredibly intimidating.

Top tier next season?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They looked as amazing as the Scummer's banner looked pathetic!

WTF even was theirs? It looked like a twisted strip of old ITFC wallpaper (probably had the '78 heroes faces on it) and their defence showed more co-ordination on the pitch than they did trying to pass it up and down their block.

Even Tilly must admit - the flags have got better and better with each match...

To be fair to Tilly his original comment was when the flags first started and there weren’t many of them, I think he has praised the more recent efforts.

1 hour ago, Rivvo said:

To be fair to Tilly his original comment was when the flags first started and there weren’t many of them, I think he has praised the more recent efforts.

Yes he has - just joshing because he got loads of stick after criticising in the first week.

I should've added a winky face emoji.

1p5wich have an advantage here. If they made a flag like that, they could leave it there for the whole game,  it'll cover up some empty seats. 

That particular flag was a superb display and really should make an appearance each time we are on the TV from now on. 

Pride of Anglia indeed!

Some people are still taking flags home after games, please stop doing it, I made donations to see the flags more than once. 

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Some people are still taking flags home after games, please stop doing it, I made donations to see the flags more than once. 

Really? That’s shocking considering all the hard work that’s been put in.

I am sure i read that it cost about £2,000 and i cannot believe that it was only for the scum game because if that was the case we won't be seeing it again anytime soon.