Sign in to follow this  
JB

Strip Lambert of his Hall of Fame

13 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

No chance they'll sack him, the fans are still in awe of the guy.

He has certainly managed to hoodwink many of them.....I wonder what there reaction would have been when they sacked Hurst if they were told that the next man would have an even worse record after the same number of games?

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Lambert's problems is that he cant accept he soured/soiled his relationship/achievements here through his own actions. But naturally, as his period with us is pretty much the only successful period he has had as a manager, he still wants to be celebrated for it.

We would have gladly let you move on Paul and worshipped you as a club hero if not for the manner in which you conducted yourself and the choices you made.

As I said in a previous thread, it's like being in a successful marriage and then having an affair. You may have had some good times, you may have brought up some kids, but at the end of the day you are f*cking deluded if you expect your ex to be grateful.

Lambert's actions have pissed all over everything. We dont revere him any more, not because we have short memories, but because our support and our club meant nothing to you, as demonstrated by your actions. You behaved the wa you did because you probably thought you were on the way to bigger, better things and endless success.

Well who is laughing now?

13 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

No chance they'll sack him, the fans are still in awe of the guy.

Yeah - I don't get this at all. A couple on TWTD are saying he's the one to lead them next year.

The truth is Paul Hurst got 9 points in 14 games and Lambert has got 9 points in 17 games.

They'll have a carcass of a squad once the loans return and those out of contract get picked up by their local pub teams.

A huge debt (sorry, doesn't count because it's only owed to the ticket tout), crumbling stadium, no youth set up and poor infrastructure does not bode well.

I really don't see where the optimism comes from. City1st would have you believe it's because they are simple farmhands - and he's probably right!

When he left us his stock was on the rise, he'd achieved a huge amount in a short period of time. Trouble is he left for the wrong Club and it's gone downhill ever since. Today, he's a forgotten man, he's unlikely to bother the Premiership again and is going back to where it all started. Being Lambert, it's hard to accept, he believes in his own publicly and no one is allowed to challenge him. He's a dinosaur, we didn't want him to leave at the time, today, I wouldn't want him near our Club.