Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Derby Day

"It was a nothing tackle" (Paul Lambert).

Looked a red card tackle for me and I've taken off my yellow and green specs.

Quite unbelievable. 

Looks like he condones fighting.

He will need to do that in League 1. It's uncompromising in that league. You keep fighting Paul if that is your best approach and a final goodbye from us as we want to our play football in one of the best leagues in the world. Now and then, we may look on and see how you're doing.

Edited by sonyc
Typo
  • Like 1

For those who defended Lambert before the game - he gets the reaction he deserves. What a tool.

• Like 2

Madders just won a penalty for Leicester on a totally unrelated note. It was for a tackle that was about 50% as much contact as the assaults on some of our players today which didn't warrant free kicks apparently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Madders just won a penalty for Leicester on a totally unrelated note. It was for a tackle that was about 50% as much contact as the assaults on some of our players today which didn't warrant free kicks apparently.

Totally agree KIO. There were some bad tackles. The one on Aarons ...he was wiped out. If on Sky in the Prem, it would have been an instant red. 

Their players knew man for man, we are better in every position.

Ref was good for 20 minutes then just started ignoring every time they cleaned us out. They never should have made it to the final whistle with 10 men let alone 11.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

Just now, kick it off said:

Ref was good for 20 minutes then just started ignoring every time they cleaned us out. They never should have made it to the final whistle with 10 men.

I agree, at least one red, maybe two were warranted!

51 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Lambert interview coming up soon.... I'm looking forward to hearing what the little **** has to say for himself.

Like this by the reports.

• Like 2

Typical derby game, scrappy and it gets played at the lower teams level. But that said all they had was dubious tackling and the undoubted quality of Judge. I think we let them have the ball as they weren't doing anything much with it, on to Preston next! 

Edited by Surfer