Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Derby Day

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Lambert really is a pathetic little rat. Hes lucky the police stepped in, Ed Wootten was about to smack ten bells out of him. Think the ref sent the wrong coach to the stands, as he sent Christophe up inexplicably and not EW who was squaring up to PL after the little **** pushed him

It is all verbal until Lambert gets involved yet he acted like its everyone elses fault.

• Like 1

We need to wake up second half. Been poor from about 10/15 mins after the start. Not sure what our game plan is, running down the clock and playing at a snails pace, not pressing out of possession and letting them build a head of steam when we could be out of sight. Seems bizarre to me! If we continue like this second half we’re asking for trouble imo. We need to up the tempo and take the game to them, let’s put this to bed! 

Not playing well. Worst I've seen us for a while. Ipswich actually not that bad.

Need to up our game otherwise I can see this resulting in a draw.

Quite like the fact that TWTD seem to think their manager getting sent off for being a **** is basically the highlight of their recent derby days.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Quite like the fact that TWTD seem to think their manager getting sent off for being a **** is basically the highlight of their recent derby days.

To be fair, it is...

We look a little nervous to me. Almost as if the early goal has been a bit detrimental to the performance? Something to lose... We need Buendia and Hernandez on the ball more and stretching Ipswich's back line. 

Need this second goal.

Big call out to Ed Wootton who gave PL the "let's be having you then"

Edited by sonyc

1 minute ago, king canary said:

This game is far closer than it should be- really need that second goal

Indeed. They are having more of the ball and the play although we look more dangerous going forward.

OTBC

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Indeed. They are having more of the ball and the play although we look more dangerous going forward.

OTBC

Our final touch seems to have been a bit off today, that Hernandez chance being a key example.

Pretty poor performance so far, must be said. Couldn't grumble too much if scum equalised.