Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Derby Day

No change to the team. Good luck City, do us proud.

Edited by Herman

Need to win this to have an advantage in the automatic race and to avoid a potential lack of confidence from a bad result. Lambert needs to lose.

What a f**king idiot I am. For some reason I thought the game kicked off at 12.30...I go on the BBC website at 12.05 to see we are already 1-0 up and then take another 15 minutes to find a link to the game... BAH!

What was the big display before kick off? Lots of flags/ huge banner?

OTBC

Still struggling to see why Domogalla was sent to the stands, looked like Lambert doing all the pushing and mouthing off.

At least 1 Ippo player should have gone for grabbing round the throat, but I guess the ref didn't see it in the chaos 😞

Lambert really is a pathetic little rat. Hes lucky the police stepped in, Ed Wootten was about to smack ten bells out of him. Think the ref sent the wrong coach to the stands, as he sent Christophe up inexplicably and not EW who was squaring up to PL after the little **** pushed him

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, splendidrush said:

Lambert sent to the stand?

Undignified lout, poking all and sundry and needing to be restrained by a policeman. No class whatsoever.

Daniel Farke = 100% opposite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taiwan Canary said:

Dirty challenge, looked like a red to me.

It must have been close, clearly late and deliberate.  Maybe the ruckus on the benches saved Nolan.

The longer it's been since Lambert was here, the more he's slowly morphing into a Gammon.  In my head, I can hear him complaining about immigrants from here.

Edited by Orly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Showing leadership for his team???? Haha

Hope Ipswich players don't get **at second hslf

And the stupid little **** wonders why we dont fawn over him when he comes to Carra Rud. **** off lambert. Yes you worked wonders for us and you'll have to keep dining out on that cuz youve done **** all since and youre a horrible little **** to boot.

• Like 1