Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

OK You Worhthy Lovers Explain this and i will be happy

We are 2 nil down to Derby county and not creating any chances.....  The manager having taken our other strike off at half time when we were 1 nil down.

Why was Ryan Jarvis not brought on???  we arent creating anything as is??  What match was Worthy watching to not think it could have helped?  I mean we were playing rubbish.

Worthy Out!! let the rebuilding start now...

Up untill Saturday, I had every confidence that Worthy could have turned the season around and just about got us fighting for play off''s

However having been to Derby for my 1st away game of the season, I am convinced it is going to be my last away game as I cannot bear to watch Norwich play like that agaun,

I now agree that enough is enough and Worthy needs to admit defeat and walk

Could the reason we are so bad is the fact the players want a change of manager as well, hence the lack of motivation on the pitch. How many times in the past both at Norwich and other clubs, the team improves even with a caretaker manager appointed from within.

My question is, should the club promote from within, or try to poach another struggling Manager.

Completly off topic but I move away from Norwich in July 2007 to Chelmsford, I have a dilema, do i renew my season ticket and come back for home games, or not renew and start supporting Chelmsford Football club.

I will be Norwich til I die, whichever league they are in,

I''m not a worthyite - but i would never have put jarv on - you can play as many as you want up front - if u cant get hte ball to them its as pointless as a robbery of leadless pencils. I felt that Thorne played far better than Ashton too.

If you are 2 nil down it may be a good idea to play more than 1 striker. and to be honest Rossi we created nothing in the last 15 minutes.  I would hastened to say that Jarvis may at least have helped norwich create ANYTHING in the last 15 minutes.  Also what is the point of having strikers on the bench if you aint gonna use them if you are losing???

oh but we did have a striker on the park, he was playing at right wing.....................

Quite right Rossi. The reason Ryan was left on the bench was because we were already failing to win the ball and get it to Deano. An extra striker would''ve made the problem even worse as Derby would have had even more control of midfield (or an easier defence to break down if we''d gone 3-1-4-2).

Interesting interview with Deano in Evening News about players not giving enough - I know people are annoyed to read players supporting Worthy, but it''s obvious he still commands the support of the senior players and loanees, if not the whole squad.

For those looking for a new boss, Ian Crook was quoted in today''s Times. He''s having success with Pierre Littbarski (remember him for Germany?). He says he''d love to come back to England to continue his coaching career. How about bringing him in as a new assistant, with a view to taking over in due course? He could certainly add some set-piece routines to our repertoire!

Time for a showdown in the dressing room. If the players really don''t back him, they must tell him plainly - to hide behind public support, whilst undermining Worthy through lacklustre performances, is cowardly and unfair.

How''s that Worthy Out petition going btw?

OK so worthy didnt bring jarvis on for that reason - we created nothing and lost 2 nil...  Great Management that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only had ONE STRIKER on the PARK what a load of old tosh telling me that we couldnt play against them with 2 up front that is RUBBISH, or even swap McVeigh or hendo for him.....

The whole midfield 2nd half saturday was WORTHY style BALL Winning midfielders who couldnt win a ball.... let alone create a chance

BUT he changes nothing the game peters out and we lose 2 nil!!!  if we had nothing on the bench that could change it why on earth did we have Jarvis on the bench??

Why not bring Flem on and push the Ginger PELE up front?????  or do something at least

WORTHY had given up!!!!  thats what happened and as he had given up so did the team!!!!!!!!!

WORTHY OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although i think Worthington should be sacked - your logic is not necessarily right. Jarvis is a finisher, he finishes off moves, like most centre-forwards do. RJ isn''t the most creative player at NCFC. Perhaps a player who creates goals, starts off moves can be judged as being creative... like Simon Charlton! or not