Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Boro v Leeds.

The same sort of soul destroying result as last night wouldn't have gone amiss. 0-0 is ok so far though.....

0-0 won't be a bad result, Boro are capable of getting in top 2, so dont want them to get to much encouragement. I'd still choose Boro to win if I could but not sure that's the sensible option.

6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Boro will be three behind with a game in hand, draw please

Nah, 2-0 for me please. They will be 4 points behind before we play tomorrow with a game in hand. The more the following group have to fight to beat each other will play out the best for us

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

I know it's counting chickens and all that but this could be four losses in the last six if it stays this way.

No truth to the rumour Bielsa is shopping for a drone now his binoculars have been confiscated!

6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Boro will be three behind with a game in hand, draw please

Aren't they currently on 50 points after 29 games, with us on 57 points after 30 games?

Surely a win puts us both on 30 games with, them 4 points behind us on 53

Edited by Sooty57
Didn't see Sonyc had already posted at same time - sorry

2 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Aren't they currently on 50 points after 29 games, with us on 57 points after 30 games?

Surely a win puts us both on 30 games with, them 4 points behind us on 53

BBC Sport just corrected the table, you’re right

Unlikely, but it would be nice to be able to somehow lose to those lot down the road but still end up top of the league regardless...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Unlikely, but it would be nice to be able to somehow lose to those lot down the road but still end up top of the league regardless...

Nice ?

We have to go to Boro but our away form is plenty good enough to come away with a point or three. I will be happy to go three points clear of the chasing pack this weekend if Leeds lose and we beat the Scum.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

But even nicer to beat them and be 3 points clear at the top with them 5 points adrift at the bottom :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Sooty57
Points edited because I'm a numpty
  • Like 2

Sooty, if Rotherham can do the business today, (and us tomorrow of course) then they could be 11 points adrift. I don't care if they finish bottom, 2nd bottom or 3rd bottom, as long as they are in that bottom 3

12 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Looking less and less unlikely as time progresses !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Sooty, if Rotherham can do the business today, (and us tomorrow of course) then they could be 11 points adrift. I don't care if they finish bottom, 2nd bottom or 3rd bottom, as long as they are in that bottom 3

I meant 5 from next spot, but I see what you mean... 11 points from Safety - you have just made my day even better than it was before :classic_biggrin:

Medical emergency Sky reporting in the dugout. Going to be lots of extra time