Sign in to follow this  
westcoastcanary

Villa v Sheffield Utd

Hahahahaha!

I stopped following after Sharp got his hat-trick only to open this thread again and be well chuffed with the result.

Bet Sharp wasn't shushing the Home fans at the end...pr1ck.

I think this image is well worth another outing tonight...

Screenshot_2019-02-08-22-02-59.jpg

• Haha 1

To be fair, he came across pretty well there. After giving up a 3-0 lead in the final 10 minutes, he kept his composure relatively well.

I'm gutted I didn't get to see him seethe.

Really pleased with that result didn’t see that coming but what a poor display from the referee and his assistants.Hope we have a better referee than that on Sunday.

11 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Hahahahaha!

I stopped following after Sharp got his hat-trick only to open this thread again and be well chuffed with the result.

Bet Sharp wasn't shushing the Home fans at the end...pr1ck.

I think this image is well worth another outing tonight...

Screenshot_2019-02-08-22-02-59.jpg

Ok, you got me.......Which one's Wilder then?.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Ok, you got me.......Which one's Wilder then?.....

The perpetually put-upon victim usually incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

I watched this deep in the heart of Bladesville - woah, what a ride.  After 70 minutes you'd thought they had won the Euro Champions league, by 95 minutes the place was full of angry men leaving to go home and kick their dogs!  Wow did they feel that was a defeat rather than a point gained!  I would suggest a big blow to their confidence and they go in to the next two games without Basham - a real go to player for them and a big loss.  All in all a good result for us as much in the way the Blades threw it away as for the result.  And I escaped alive with a grin on my face!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, billy blue light said:

Take ya time,take ya time Sheff United,Take ya time take ya time I say, Take ya time,take ya time Sheff United, so you can throw your lead away.

The pub I was at were singing this at 70 minutes except of course with the words "play football the Norwich way"!  Ha, if only they could ……  made me laugh.

Would have loved a draw from tonight's game, can't believe Villa somehow managed to take 2 points off them from 3 goals down!

When I did my halfway predictions and reckoned SU would fall short of the automatic places, their problem, despite having Sharp, was scoring; their defence in contrast appeared solid. Now they are scoring freely, but defence-wise can be reduced to a bag of nerves. Balance is so difficult to achieve.

3 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Lucky Mings was playing!! 😁

You haven't got time to be on here posting about that thug. My bin wants emptying...

• Like 1

Someone's happy at full time. Haha.  If we can win this weekend and results go our way, then I genuinely think we've got this 💪

FB_IMG_1549676027814.jpg

Edited by crab man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have to say, that was sweet to see that last goal go in. I have a growing aversion to Sheffield United, and seeing Wilder and Sharp after the game was somewhat satisfying. 

Regarding the game, how sh1te were Villa for long periods? At 3-0 they looked completely sunk, but hey, funny old game, let's hope we can capitalise tomorrow.

6 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

You haven't got time to be on here posting about that thug. My bin wants emptying...

I get the reference point, Lovejoy+ Ipswich hat= Binners 

But is comparing your rivals to such an honourable profession really an insult? 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

You make a good point. Most Ipswich fans are too thick to be binmen. Also quite tricky for them due to additional, erroneous digits.

12 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

The original nickname aptly applied following Lovejoys discovery, was due to all things bins, items of rubbish from bins ergo 'binners' .

Not because your cr7p team should be refuse collectors, or are as honourable as binmen.           'Binners' is just an adaptation of that.

Clearer?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, East Rider said:

The original nickname aptly applied following Lovejoys discovery, was due to all things bins, items of rubbish from bins ergo 'binners' .

Not because your cr7p team should be refuse collectors, or are as honourable as binmen.           'Binners' is just an adaptation of that.

Clearer?

I'm not sure you really believe that! But fair enough.

Bin divers/dippers. Stealing/taking stuff from people's rubbish (Lambert?) rather than being binmen.

It was fun watching those last 10 mins.  Particularly pleased regarding p'ing off Wilder and Sharp hope this will play with their minds and impact their confidence.  Just hope the referee we get on Sunday will be better than last night Premier League ref please as I expect it could get naughty and any more injuries would affect our promotion push.

Any names?

2 hours ago, East Rider said:

Clearer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1c3H28SRU