Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Mr Yankee, you're a disgrace sir !!.

Now look here Yankee C, you can ruin these boards with your personel insults, as much as you like, myself and others are big enough to take them. But just what sort of sick pleasure do you get out of upsetting a great, regular poster like Diane?.

Neither you or I know of her personal situation, and yet you dish it out to her without mercy. This is not fair so stop it please. by all means have a go at me (Oh you do don''t you!) in fact I relish it, and can give as good as I get.

But I think you''re spoiling these boards sir, basicly because you''re one of life sad mixers, now give us and in paticular Diane some respect, and maybe you''ll get some back, maybe?.

I concede you may spell better than me, even compose your posts better, but in the personal respect and feelings department I believe I blow you away sir.

Whilst not necessarily agreeing with some of 1stWizards postings (no offence meant...) I totally agree with this posting... Seeing as how City fans are all equally blessed/cursed (delete as applicable) with the blood of yellow and green, it seems increasingly saddening to see people come on here to belittle others...
Banter is a productive and humourous way for people, especially football fans, to communicate and interact, but personal and insulting references cannot be considered banter, instead they reek of being a form of bullying; that which is prevalent in the schoolyards at primary and secondary schools up and down the country... However as grown ups, which lets be honest we all are, lets conduct ourselves as such instead of cheap shots at each others expense...
I''m not taking one persons standing over another, and refuse to be drawn into any other conversation about someone insulting someone over someone else, as its all bulls**t, but in 2004, surely there should be no place for anonymous bullying anywhere?!?
---rant over---

happy new year, one and all...

Once more we are in total agreement Gazza, (shall we pat each other on the back?!) Diane, your posts are too important to the overall debates, to have a total a***hole keep you off the boards. Ignore him (he''s proberley a Scummer anyway) and he''ll go away eventually. So get posting girl!

I think it is about time that we put a full stop to Mr Yankees discussion on his `business plan `or whatever. Such people may know something about business, marketing and even football, but someone who would suggest that City and Ipswich (and even the Manchester, Sheffield or Bristol teams)would merge knows absolutely NOTHING about football supporters. end of story!