Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Watching on Sunday

Not being 100% sure on how it usually works, can anyone tell me if iFollow will be able to show the game to UK viewers as it isn't 3pm on a Saturday? 

If not will the built in VPN in Opera successfully convince the system that I'm elsewhere? Asking for a friend.  

Match will be on Sky Sports and you can get that on Now TV - £7.99 for a 24 hour sky sports pass which allows you to see the build up, sky sports news and other matches on the day as well as the Norwich match.....much better value imo!

Better still, look online for a now TV stick£ 20'ish, then search online for offers, I just got all skysports channel s till April 27 for €19-50:a month, given that city will be on sky a lot in this period it is excellent value. I have 20Mb broadband and the picture and sound are much better than ifollow, and as lakey says, you get the  full sky coverage with build up and post match analysis.

PS the only takes a few minutes to set up, without the  will it/ won't it work angst 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Better still, look online for a now TV stick£ 20'ish, then search online for offers, I just got all skysports channel s till April 27 for €19-50:a month, given that city will be on sky a lot in this period it is excellent value. I have 20Mb broadband and the picture and sound are much better than ifollow, and as lakey says, you get the  full sky coverage with build up and post match analysis.

PS the only takes a few minutes to set up, without the  will it/ won't it work angst 

Good spot ! I've been buying a daypass for the last few Sky games and it has worked really well but we do have a few Sky games coming up. Where did you find the offer ?

I got mine by not agreeing to pay full price once my free week expired on the now TV my account page, they then offered me a better deal. I did see such offers online by googling nowtv sky sports package offers though. If all else fails, contact them as a friend of mine did( blades fan) and he got the same deal as me.

• Like 1