Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

City to Win This Weekend?

Needs a good display obviously, but with dicko declared fit and robbo

playing alongside, I feel confident of at least a point - if these 2

can play well, it''ll give a protection to our defence and confidence to

our 2 natural goalscorers. I''m hoping for a 3-1 victory. Then stuff

crewe and move on from there. hell, i might even be converted from a

worthy outer to a worthy doubter by xmas!

Much the same as coventry game we are the better team can get three points providing team are up for it for ninety mins.Start with the same urgency and lethargy as we did against cov and we will get exactly the same a fighting draw or stuffed.if we want it as bad as they do we will win.i am still having nightmares about the first ten mins at cov.

[quote user="allways travelling"]Much the same as coventry game we are the better team can get three points providing team are up for it for ninety mins.Start with the same urgency and lethargy as we did against cov and we will get exactly the same a fighting draw or stuffed.if we want it as bad as they do we will win.i am still having nightmares about the first ten mins at cov.[/quote]

Yeah, keep the faith, snigger, laugh, giggle and lol, yet another defeat or at best, a draw, when will you all learn?.

Worthy = rubbish football, tactics and potential.

Safri now in a fight for robinsons place! this is getting interesting

but i wouldnt bet on norwich winning, we have still been shakey and unstable at the best of times

I honestly don''t know what to expect from this side anymore other than

the unexpected. We could go there and put in a fantastic performance

and take the 3 points at a canter or we could go there and be totally

hopeless. The only thing I expect is goals for both sides. Sadly I''m

not confident of a win.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yeah, keep the faith, snigger, laugh, giggle and lol, yet another defeat or at best, a draw, when will you all learn?.

Worthy = rubbish football, tactics and potential.

[/quote]

Wiz, why do you bother? I mean, really, why? If you hate the team, the players and the club that much, and have so a low opinion of it all, why do you bother? There are hard-core Ipswich fans out there with a higher opinion of our club.

In what way exactly do you support Norwich?

I wouldn''t predict a win but I do expect the improvement in team spirit and fight to continue and anticipate an improved all round performance on the Coventry match. Millwall was the low point, it is improving but will probably take time. My colours are still firmly nailed to that mast.

I agree with you amarillo  I see wizard is from lowestoft which if i remember is in suffolk  so maybe

wizard you need to give up on city which it seems like you already have and go cheer on the scum we dont need supporters around like you nothing but negative what we need is die hard supporters

Its because I really care an love the club Amarillo, and I don''t like 2nd or 3rd best for it, this is what happining at the moment. Don''t blame me if you''ve set your standards far lower than mine, or love the club as much as I do!.

And hard core scummers would just love to see the status quo continue, so don''t try and play that tatty card mate.

Im going to Derby from North Wales with some trepidation on Saturday.After last weeks no show from the team in the first 10 mins against a very ordinary Coventry midfield I fear we may be over run in the early stages by the quality of Johnson and especially Idiakez.If we can keep it tight in the first 20 mins and not give away the ball so often in dangerous postions which we seem to do frequently away from home(Has anyone else noticed the look of panic on Drurys face when he recieves the ball in space in the oppostions half)we may get lucky and scrape a result.I think for us Robinson may hold the key, as he doesnt  seem to treat the ball like a red hot potato, which needs to be despached as far away as possible  as soon as when it arrives  within  10 feet of him. Also it would help if Aston actually got into the box occasionally rather than trying to score wonder goals from 20, 30 or 40 yards away.P.S.I also think that this Wiz bloke may be a closet blue boy.  

I agree with most of the comments; I too hope that we continue the glimmer of light that was displayed in the final 75 minutes at the Ricoh. Before Coventry, both playing at home and away I felt that if we went 1 down we couldnt fight back. Of course we did v Hull, but especially away, we havent gone for teams like we are used to seeing.

Had Coventry not happened i would say that the first goal would see the team win the game, but now I''m not so sure. Depending on when in the game we concede we know that we can come from 2 down. For Derby, there fans is not that assurance. C''mon City a win for me 2-0

fingers crossed that the good city turn up from the start, rather than this seasons norm...

OTBC

We might be capable of winning the game, but it largely depends on who turns up on the day and the tactics employed.  We should at least get a draw, based on the position of Derby at the moment and if we are truly turning the corner so to speak a win would cement that further, sadly I remain unconvinced so far, but who knows? 

Let''s just hope things don''t go the way of QPR and Wolves etc.