Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Chellecity Week

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

We have top PUP and draw expert Wooster picking the final six results this weekend. Wooster is a great supporter of everything we do on this thread including coming up wiuth some great ideas for pledges that we can all get involved in. He also has three previous wins when making the final selections for the Norwich game. With your best selections, from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites, I think Wooster will deliver the hat-trick of final six wins.

This weekend’s local derby is the second of an annual event to remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. Chelle’s partner Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for the big game against Ipswich. The format for the match bets will be the same as any other week. So get your suggestions in to help Hissing Sid add more funds for the CSF which will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Ian, you have £10 to spend between the PUPs suggestions and your own. As always you can divide that however you like.

But as well as that we have the following PUPs, who sent funds over the last couple of weeks, choosing extra picks each for Sunday’s game with returns split between our presentation pot and SarcomaUK. Any wins will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Hissing Sid, Tilly, Wooster, Parma, Diesel, Nutty. (If I’ve missed anyone please shout). All you PUPs need to do is make your extra selection plain to me on your post. Any other PUPs are welcome to send/pledge a fiver and have a pick.

BTTSanon has also offered two lines where any winnings will be split between our pot and SarcomaUK and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. So please your BTTS suggestions with your picks.

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Wooster and Hissing Sid. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Laurence and Ian ... the thread is yours.......🙃.........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2744 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, yes PUPs £1622 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4391 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,428 since we began £1,835 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Hello hello!

Top 6  - Glenavon to beat Ards

Norwich - Norwich to win the 1st half and also win the 2nd half

BTTS - Crystal Palace v West Ham

Greetings all. Thanks to Nutty for this opportunity to raise some funds for Sarcoma UK which is obviously very close to my heart. My extra bet is a simple 3-1 win for City. 

To business. League 2 for me this week

Forest Green to win at home vs Notts County. Best of luck Wooster.

Back on Friday with the match bets...get those selections in.

Thanks Nigel for the kind words and I'd like to reassure everyone that my draw selection won't feature in the final six matches, so do send in your best ideas please.  I'll send in final choices late-ish on Friday.

I enjoyed doing the extra match pick last year and got lucky by choosing Klose to score, hence the attached to remind you.

• Like 1

Off to Denmark this week with:

FC COPENHAGEN v Odense BK HOME WIN

Good Luck Wooster and all you lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet: Christoph Zimmermann to score anytime. Best of Luck Sid!

Pick in memory of chellecity: Teemu Pukki to score 3 or more

BTTS: Doncaster v Peterborough

Hope we all celebrate another great weekend with lots of money raised for our great DS girls and boys and of course SarcomaUK as we remember superfan chellecity 💛💚

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Wooster, Hissing Sid and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

For Wooster an AWAY WIN in the game Fulham v MAN UTD.

For Hissing Sid Vrancic to score the first goal of the game.

For BTTS Watford v Everton.

For the £5 i gave you Nutty in memory of Michelle lump it all on Hernandez to score 2 or more goals.

Edited by TIL 1010

Good luck, Wooster, Hissing Sid and all PUPs

For Wooster...Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot - Home Win

For Hissing Sid...Stiepermann to score

BTTS...Gateshead v Havant & Waterlooville

Home win for charlton to Southend is my pick. 

As for City Godfrey to score anytime

Coyy

Italy Serie B. Brescia (top ) to beat Carpi (17th )

BTTS Hartlepool United v Leyton Orient.

Norwich bet - over 45 booking points with William Hill at 13/8.  The referee has averaged over 4 cards a game and has dished out a couple of 7's.

Good luck all.

Germany for me Bayern Munich home win v Schalke (sat 5.30pm ko)

For the City bet Steiperman to score anytime.

Good luck all, and have a great day on Sunday.

Best of British to Wooster and Ian.

Man Utd away win is my suggestion

For Norwich Zimbo to score anytime

Anthony thinks Arsenal will win  and  for Norwich Pukki to score 2 goals

Good Luck to Wooster & Ian 

For Wooster I'm going to try and halt my losing run with : -

Liverpool          v          Bournemouth         Home win

For Hissing Sid and my fiver : -

Ben Godfrey to score Anytime.

For BTTSanon: -

Blackpool v Walsall

My pick this week is from Italian serie B

BRESCIA v carpi home win

For the Norwich bet I think Rhodes to score last goal

good luck

Evening all. 

Forest Green to beat Notts County for me please.

I never bet on the derby so for the fiver I've sent you Mansfield to win at the still celebrating Newport County.

For both teams to score got to be Villa - Sheff Utd.

Good luck all.

Fulham v MANCHESTER UNITED away win

For the Norwich bet Jordan Rhodes to score last. 

Good luck everybody 

I'm going for a home win for Sporting Braga v. Chaves.

Braga are W9 D1 L0 F21 A5 at home and Chaves are W2 D1 L7 F5 A15 away.

Good Luck, Wooster!

For the Norwich Bet - Pukki to score 2 or more.

Good Luck, Hissing Sid!

For BTTS - Doncaster Rovers v. Peterborough Utd

Good Luck, BTTSanon!

Hi PUPs, I haven't been to Poland this season so far so will crack open a Tyskie and go for Wisła Płock vs. Legia Warszawa (away win).

For Hissing Sid I think it could be mayhem so will split my fiver (hopefully it's arrived Nutty) down the middle for £2.50 on a penalty in the game and £2.50 on a red card in the game.

For BTTS I'll go for Alloa vs. Falkirk.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

FEYENOORD v De Graafschap - HOME WIN in Holland

CITY Bet - I'm gonna go with an absolute humiliation for the Binners. We score first, early and the floodgates will open. With plenty of opportunity for shots form the edge/just outside the box is perfect for either a Vrancic hat-trick @100/1 or a Steipermann hat-trick @80/1

BTTS - MAN CITY / CHELSEA (Sunday)

Good luck everyone.

Leedscanary

Good luck everyone, the tide is turning the PUP`s way at last

Home win for PSG vs Bordeaux @ 1.28

Tempted to back Krul to be booked again as his odds have increased to @21.0 this week, however going for a real long odds both teams to get 1+ cards each half @201.0

BTTS  NO Bayern vs Shalke @1.95

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Wooster ....👍

Suggest a trip to Italy for the Serie A W game:

Mozzanica. vs Juventus - Away win

As for Hissing Sid’s Norwich bet I like Norwich to win and for Chelle I like Stiepermann to score.. ️🥰

BTTS will go with Leeds for the Man City - Chelsea game

Parma

Scottish league One...

Arbroath v Stranraer.......Home win.

For our game...

Rhodes last goal.

BTTS...

Peterhead v Edinburgh.

Good luck Wooster, Ian and BTTSanon.

6 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi PUPs, I haven't been to Poland this season so far so will crack open a Tyskie and go for Wisła Płock vs. Legia Warszawa (away win).

For Hissing Sid I think it could be mayhem so will split my fiver (hopefully it's arrived Nutty) down the middle for £2.50 on a penalty in the game and £2.50 on a red card in the game.

For BTTS I'll go for Alloa vs. Falkirk.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Thanks buddy it arrived today. I fed the pigeon before his journey home🐦🙃

My pick which won't feature in the final six is: Middlesbro to draw with Leeds

Good luck Hissing Sid - my match pick is Norwich to win 3-1

I'd like to put my fiver on Max Aarons to score anytime

For BTTS, Derby v Hull.

This week I'm going to be dull and go for PSG to beat Bordeaux.

Deftly swerving any mention of A Certain Sunday Lunchtime Match, I'll take Leipzig v Frankfurt as my BTTS pick.

Best of luck to all PUPs.

The Croatian 1. HNL.

Dinamo Zagreb to win at home against Istra 1961.

Dinamo Zagreb have an 8-2-0 and 24/9 home record. Istra 1961 have a 3-1-5 and 12/17 away record.

The odds are 1/8.

---

For the match bet I suggest Aarons to score the last goal, at 25/1.

---

For BTTS I suggest Doncaster Rovers versus Peterborough United.

Good luck to all!