Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Millwall Away.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Both Upper and Lower Tier showing on the club website as sold out. Wow !

That is superb support.

Do you know what the capacity of that stand is or number of tickets sold to City?

A few years ago, I was running late trying to get to Millwall away. I didn't know where the "New Den" was. As I was walking towards an area where I thought the ground was, I saw an angry looking skin head man walking towards me with the full outfit (Harrington jacket, rolled up drainpipe jeans, DMs) and with tattoos on his neck and face. I thought right the best way to deal with him is attack so I asked him where the ground was. I put on a thick London accent and said "Alright mate, do you know where the New Den is?". He said "Yeah it's up there turn right. Which end do you want?" I wasn't going to say "Away end". I said "I don't know, an end I can get a ticket. Cheers mate". 🙂

Edited by Bring-on-Flecky
  • Like 1

Be careful around Deptford, its a very rough area. I have never experienced so many threats of violence from the home fans near the away end before. Throat cutting hand signals and "let's fight outside" gestures plus Millwall fans singning "We're gonna kick your f***ing heads in". Some would says its banter but melting into the crowd after that match without a hint of yellow was my number one priority.

Edited by Bring-on-Flecky