Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Next Event Wed 20th Feb - 7:30pm

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Hi Diane

It was a very enjoyable evening yesterday and once again thanks to you and the rest of your hardworking committee. When we turn up with our three quid we only see the result of your efforts, not the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to set it all up.

I'm pleased the attendance exceeded your expectations by some margin which can only be good for fundraising.

This is the second time I've seen Daniel Farke at one of your events and I'll bet no fans of the other big clubs in this League and certainly the Premier League enjoy such regular access to the people at the top. I thought he came across really well and he seems to love the club and the area.

You're all doing a grand job and best wishes for future events.

She will still charge you £3 Graham despite this glowing praise. Coffin dodger rates do not apply sadly.

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Hi Diane

It was a very enjoyable evening yesterday and once again thanks to you and the rest of your hardworking committee. When we turn up with our three quid we only see the result of your efforts, not the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to set it all up.

I'm pleased the attendance exceeded your expectations by some margin which can only be good for fundraising.

This is the second time I've seen Daniel Farke at one of your events and I'll bet no fans of the other big clubs in this League and certainly the Premier League enjoy such regular access to the people at the top. I thought he came across really well and he seems to love the club and the area.

You're all doing a grand job and best wishes for future events.

Thanks Smithy for your kind words, good to see you & to know so many pinkun posters were there supporting us last night including Lapps, Tilly, Hissing Sid, Jellytot, Graham H, Badger, Duncan & the ones I've missed .

Diane add to that list Vos, Hammond 1612, Parma, Eye of the Tiger, Diesel Doris.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

A hat for radio?

IMG_20190220_222529.jpg

Is this what they call a "fair cop".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Diane add to that list Vos, Hammond 1612, Parma, Eye of the Tiger, Diesel Doris.

So Lapps, Tilly, Hissing Sid, Jellytot, Graham H, Badger, Duncan, Vos, Hammond 1612, Parma, Eye of the Tiger, Diesel Doris.

That's an impressive list from this messageboard, thanks everyone 😀

One picture to give you an idea of how full the room was 15 mins before it started  & that was just the central part

Dz30tTgXcAAp97e.jpg:large

• Like 1

Pictures are all on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk and on our facebook page but here's a couple

Thanks To Alex of the CSF who took all the pictures for us & to Craig & Connor our volunteers who posted all the pictures on social media for us

4V5A9226.jpg

4V5A9294.jpg

Edited by Diane

Our raffle sellers and another one of Daniel & Darren

4V5A9148.jpg

4V5A9330.jpg

Edited by Diane
  • Like 1