Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Next Event Wed 20th Feb - 7:30pm

12 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

What's the format, Diane, are you raffling Daniel?

Now there's an idea, would sell lots of raffle tickets to the ladies 🤣

Format is our usual one for fans' forums, Darren Eadie will have a good chat with Daniel then we'll open it up to questions from the audience followed by a raffle. Pay on the door, it's only £3 , had several people tell me we should charge more but we like to keep it affordable, but you're welcome to pay more if you like😀

This is our 4th season of supporting the CSF who we love working with and the money we raise with your help really does make a difference

On 05/02/2019 at 18:46, TIL 1010 said:

It will be good to see you out after dark Lapps. 🤪

He used to come to all our forums but as you say isn't often seen allowed out in the dark nowadays 🤣

Edited by Diane
  • Like 1

All joking apart, will be good to see you Lappin😀

We've had a great response on facebook and twitter so think it's going to be a good turnout.

Talking about facebook, we've got nearly 1650 followers on there now and over 2000 followers on twitter which is encouraging in less than 4 years, really pleased with those figures

Also keep an eye on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk  Craig one of our volunteers  who looks after it  is slowly revamping it for us to bring it into the 21st century, all our info, events & pictures are on there

Finally, thanks to the nice person on here who has donated a ncfc shirt for a raffle prize, much appreciated as our raffle box is nearly empty

• Like 1

Very impressed that you managed to get the event advertised on the big screen yesterday but i expect you got mates rates. 😂

On 11/02/2019 at 17:31, TIL 1010 said:

Very impressed that you managed to get the event advertised on the big screen yesterday but i expect you got mates rates. 😂

Mates rates 😀 ,  was also in the programme & posters were displayed around the concourses so hopefully some of the fans who don't usually come along to our events might have seen it somewhere & come along now.

Moving on, had a lovely pm from someone  who I haven't met from here,  who has kindly donated a ncfc shirt to us for our raffle, so big thank you to you ( not sure if you'd want to be named )  

Hope to see lots of you pinkun posters next week for what should be a good night

Will be good to see you too River Canary.

Well done Eddie who was on canary call tonight, did a great advert for our fans forum, what a star 😀

See some of you Wednesday.

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Some would say the shirts for the wireless too🙃

You can say that again although in fairness this is one of your more moderate efforts. 😜😎

image.thumb.png.99e0610c11dfb18f4a0023859106c6b0.png

Last reminder about our fans forum on Wed night, please do aim to get there by 7pm as we re expecting a big crowd.

Adults £3 Kids £1 

Raffle tickets £1 per strip

Money raised all goes to the CSF

Thanks to you all for your support 😀

Not that this needs much of a push but tomorrow is the evening for a fantastic night planned by diane and the ncfsc again. 

Sadly I couldn’t make it last night but we’ll done for organising it. 

What were some of the questions that Farke was asked? His replies etc?

• Like 1

Very enjoyable and interesting - well done the organisers!

One of my favourite moments was when a questioner praised Emi's control and dribbling ability.

"Does it remind you of anyone?" interjected Darren Eadie.

"Yes," replied the questioner, "Darren Huckerby." :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I'm still recovering from a busy two weeks but have to say I'm over the moon with the attendance last night, was hoping for about 250 to 300, but the security on the door clicked 425 in.

Thanks to everyone who came and supported us, one of my volunteers is writing a short summary which I will put up later and pictures will be on the website in the next couple of days

Brilliant evening, best one so far in the last 4 seasons, Daniel was brilliant and was in no hurry to leave, staying for nearly an hour at the end to sign autographs and have his picture taken

We will be revealing how much we've raised for the CSF in April but Im confident we'll beat last years £6500

Edited by Diane
spelling
  • Like 4

Hi Diane

It was a very enjoyable evening yesterday and once again thanks to you and the rest of your hardworking committee. When we turn up with our three quid we only see the result of your efforts, not the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to set it all up.

I'm pleased the attendance exceeded your expectations by some margin which can only be good for fundraising.

This is the second time I've seen Daniel Farke at one of your events and I'll bet no fans of the other big clubs in this League and certainly the Premier League enjoy such regular access to the people at the top. I thought he came across really well and he seems to love the club and the area.

You're all doing a grand job and best wishes for future events.

• Like 1