Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

How cr&p must we be.....

So to Sunday. What about:

IF we are winning: a rousing chorus of

' we're winning 1-0 (or 2-0 etc etc), how cr7p must we be, we're winning 1-0 !

WE'RE WINNING THREE  NIL, HOW CR7P MUST WE BE, WE'RE WINNING THREE NIL

😉

I think on Sunday we should take the binners by surprise and just raise the roof with supportive songs ie being as professional as our players will be. Once the game is won or over that’s the time to laugh at their plight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

I think on Sunday we should take the binners by surprise and just raise the roof with supportive songs ie being as professional as our players will be. Once the game is won or over that’s the time to laugh at their plight.

Would agree with this, just make it a cauldron of noise of support.  The Ipswich thing is secondary to us winning the match.

Leeds fans were getting very smug and ahead of themselves before last weeks match.  I think we should focus on supporting our team rather than focus on the Binners current predicament as we could end up looking really stupid (like those Leeds fans).

Let's get our team over the line first and then worry about mocking the Farm Hands at full time!  🙂 

I have been called a dinosaur so many times on this forum and yet apparently so many still linger for the past who maybe weren't a part of it.

Maybe its because I live so far away from the heart of it and only know of one Ipswich supporter in my area but I just think we have moved on from the Ipswich thing. Modern football means their glory days are over and we look likely to be ahead of them in terms of everything in football for a long, long time.

Three points and hopefully another superb all round game from our squad is all that matters now. That is me moving on from being a dinosaur!

• Like 1

Derbies have become less OTT both on and off the pitch in recent years, partly I think because refs don't let players get away with the sort of excessive challenges which you used to see.  Which has to favour us as the better team.

But once you start to think about any game as a chance to score loads and improve your goal difference, you're immediately at risk of complacency and are asking for trouble.  However much we're better than the scum, if we take them lightly we could be in real trouble.

Fortunately I think DF is the last man to fall prey to complacency and I think he will use the fact that it's the derby to make sure the team are fully focused.