Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Jamie Redknapp on NCFC

Taken from his Daily Mail column, Jamie Redknapp’s thoughts on City...

‘I was seriously impressed by Norwich as they took Leeds apart on Saturday. It was the best performance I have seen in the Championship this season. 

Daniel Farke's side were well-organised, classy in possession and lethal in front of goal. Both sides are pushing for promotion but, of the two, it is Norwich who look the team made to play in the Premier League.’

Happy to go under the radar, but performances like Saturday cannot be ignored 😉. OTBC

I think that’s the third time I’ve heard the ‘best performance in the Championship this season’ line from ex-player/commentators now. We must be doing something right suddenly.

• Like 1

To add balance from our perspective (NCFC) there have been periods in many of our games when we have played some stunning stuff this season both home and away, quite simply we are the real deal this season whether we go up or not.

• Like 1

This is in complete contrast to Robbie Savage who would rather see Leeds, Derby, Birmingham or Villa in the Premiership than us. I hope most canary supporters will boycott his big night at Carrow Road on 1 Mar.

The Sky commentator on Saturday said that Saturdays game had one really good thing for Leeds ‘ at least they won’t have to play Norwich again this season ‘.