Sign in to follow this  
unique

What is Savage’s problem?

I don;t really care whether Savage likes us nor do I expect other people, who have no connection with Norwich to like us. I dislike a large number of other football clubs so why should ex players be any different. I do though hope that people respond by not bothering to buy tickets for this evening he is having at the club. Quite why anyone would want to go to that is beyond me anyway.

So...he has refused to apologise for his comments. In the same vein I am refusing to apologise for not buying a ticket to go and see him. Why would I waste my money going to see someone with a brain the size of an ameoba (you'll have to look that one up Robbie)

Precisely Jim. He rarely puts his brain into gear before speaking. He is an entertainer and someone who likes the attention on himself. It was a bit similar when he was a footballer. This time I do think he has scored an own goal. 

When that ref 'accidentally' clonked Savage on his great big nose, EVERY football fan across the land celebrated.

It was a great moment. That ref is the only ref I'll ever like... probably.

Edited by BobLoz3

...and this is the reason most people get controlled by media and their knack of not telling the full story to generate a bigger reaction. Sheep. baaaa!

I'm no fan of Savage but get a grip people FFS!

What's Savage's problem?

Where do I start, and more to the point how much time does anyone have to listen to the answer(s).

Forget him, he is inconsequential.