Sign in to follow this  
unique

What is Savage’s problem?

Robbie Savage would prefer Leeds United, Derby county, Birmingham City or Aston Villa in the Premier League than Norwich City.

Two are former clubs, but Leeds and Villa aren’t.

Other than being a complete to$$er, what are his credentials for football punditry?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

How anyone can a) listen to Radio 5, b) listen to Robbie Savage or c) take anything he says even remotely seriously is beyond me.  He’s a thick cretin. 

Fivelive is a million trillion times better than talksh**e

Savage is entertaining fluff with more knowledge than is apparent on appearance. He has an opinion, I’d rather that than those that just state the obvious, show no outward personality and spout some stats fed to them by a researcher

Edited by Fiery Zac

18 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

How anyone can a) listen to Radio 5, b) listen to Robbie Savage or c) take anything he says even remotely seriously is beyond me.  He’s a thick cretin. 

Savage is entertaining fluff with more knowledge than is apparent on appearance. He has an opinion, I’d rather that than those that just state the obvious, show no outward personality and spout some stats fed to them by a researcher

Edited by Fiery Zac

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Savage is entertaining fluff with more knowledge than is apparent on appearances. He has an opinion, I’d rather that than those that just state the obvious, show no outward personality and spout some stats fed to them by a researcher

Savage is a pillock.  Desperately trying to be outrageous and about as knowledgable as “Wrighty”.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Savage is a pillock.  Desperately trying to be outrageous and about as knowledgable as “Wrighty”.  Enjoy.

Ignore him then. As has been said, he’ll enjoy your criticism, it’s attention and debate and entertainment which means more listeners/viewers.

Hes created a persona that’s making him money. Good luck to him. If I get bored or annoyed at him, I’ll switch it off.

Enjoy

His point was that he would rather see teams that were easier to travel to promoted ... nothing personally against the canaries.

Quite why anyone would hand over their dough to listen to him waffle on at Carrow Road god only knows!

4 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

His point was that he would rather see teams that were easier to travel to promoted ... nothing personally against the canaries.

Quite why anyone would hand over their dough to listen to him waffle on at Carrow Road god only knows!

Easier to travel to from where? We’re easier to travel to for London clubs than Newcastle is for example? So basically he wants a midlands premier league then? This argument may have held some weight before the route was dueled all the way but it holds no water now

7 minutes ago, JF said:

This argument may have held some weight before the route was dueled all the way but it holds no water now

You're joking obviously.

The journey from Thetford towards Attleborough sucks the life out of you.

Thank god for the Attleborough metropolis bypass!:classic_smile:

21 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Ignore him then. As has been said, he’ll enjoy your criticism, it’s attention and debate and entertainment which means more listeners/viewers.

Hes created a persona that’s making him money. Good luck to him. If I get bored or annoyed at him, I’ll switch it off.

Enjoy

I do ignore him mate!  I absolutely can’t listen to him or any of the mind numbing, brain washing, moronic liberal elite on Five Live!   Try reading my original post that you replied to! 🙂

Dont let let me stop your fun though 👍

He still resents the fact that his time wasting stroll off the pitch gave time for Sim Jackson to score the winner against Derby 😀

personally i change station to avoid listening to him, it’s obvious he’s just being controversial to attract attention. Vote with you feet or rather with your finger in my case.

Evening with robbie savage is about exciting as watching Ipswich, wouldn’t waste a penny on the ****

"the main reason I’d rather see other clubs promoted is that Norwich is so far from my house! When I come for the Q&A with Jake Humphrey in March it’s going to be a 12-hour round trip"

A 12 hour round trip from the Midlands to Norwich?

Is he going via Glasgow?

Man should let the train take the strain... it’s rather quicker. Unless he likes to stop off for big  booze breaks on match day 

As to this provoking boycotts of the show, surely all publicity is good publicity.... even if it’s a nest of hostile snake-pitters, tickets is tickets !

ROBFLECK

• ROBFLECK
  •  
2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I can see why he wants Leeds United, Derby county and Aston Villa  due to bigger gates, but Birmingham City ? Who get less than us to home matches

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/

We would get gates over 30k in the Prem , in a new stadium... or a larger CR... 

We will have to be in the Premiership a long time for that to happen.

Edited by SwindonCanary

Savage said: “I was just being honest and slightly tongue-in-cheek.

“If you listen again to the clip I said the main reason I’d rather see other clubs promoted is that Norwich is so far from my house! When I come for the Q&A with Jake Humphrey in March it’s going to be a 12-hour round trip.

• Like 1