Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Ref alert for tomorrow @ Derby

The following is a quote from a Rams website about tomorrows ref...

"Tomorrow''s game will be refereed by Andy Hall of the West Midlands.
He issued 11 yellow cards and one red - shown to  Davies - when he took charge of the Rams'' defeat at Hull in October.

Hall also disallowed headers from Stern John and Davies but phoned Brown two days later to apologise, saying his decision to chalk off John''s header was wrong."

Firstly, the guy doesn''t inspire confidence with cock-ups like this.
Secondly, will he be extra lenient on Derby to make up for screwing up last time he reffed them? If he feels he owes them a goal, how far will he go? Dodgy penalty? disallowing a ''good'' Norwich goal?

I know refs are supposed to be impartial & professional, but even the best ones are not above a little ''balancing out'' when they''ve made a mistake that''s cost a team.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Getting the excuses ready?.[/quote]

Troll alert! Troll alert!

Please pay no attention and normal service will be restored as soon as possible.

Nice troll, [:#] go to bed.

Gods sake Wiz, can`t u give it a rest, we just want a win, 3 points, end of. just cut the whingeing, and no im not a worthy fan!!

Nice try Fat Barman, wrong poster mate!.

All you KTFers have one tactic to silence posters with a perfect right to speak against Worthy.............ridicule.

Well, after another defeat tomorrow (the team isn''t good enough accept it) I expect you''ll come up with another name for me.

I won''t go away unless the moderators say so. And if your best arguement is Troll Alert, Troll Alert, then I feel very sorry for you.

OTBC.

Nice try Fat Barman, wrong poster mate!.

All you KTFers have one tactic to silence posters with a perfect right to speak against Worthy.............ridicule.

Well, after another defeat tomorrow (the team isn''t good enough accept it) I expect you''ll come up with another name for me.

Valid points bartender.

I know Worthy persists in not challenging referee''s for their decisions post match but why shouldn''t he make him aware of issues such as you raise pre match?

Ferguson and co have always done this and it is no bad thing to plant the odd little seed.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]The following is a quote from a Rams website about tomorrows ref...

"Tomorrow''s game will be refereed by Andy Hall of the West Midlands.
He issued 11 yellow cards and one red - shown to  Davies - when he took charge of the Rams'' defeat at Hull in October.

Hall also disallowed headers from Stern John and Davies but phoned Brown two days later to apologise, saying his decision to chalk off John''s header was wrong."

Firstly, the guy doesn''t inspire confidence with cock-ups like this.
Secondly, will he be extra lenient on Derby to make up for screwing up last time he reffed them? If he feels he owes them a goal, how far will he go? Dodgy penalty? disallowing a ''good'' Norwich goal?

I know refs are supposed to be impartial & professional, but even the best ones are not above a little ''balancing out'' when they''ve made a mistake that''s cost a team.

[/quote]

Conversely , Barman , if this ref is so whistlehappy , he might just give  Hucks a penalty or free kick  when he goes tits up after another  bad tackle ?   ..... juries out till the final whistle ...[;)]

As for Cap`n Jack Sparrow / 1st Wiz , et al ......   he`s  a chameleon   ,   two or three good results and he`ll be kissing Nigels feet  , lol     to declare him a troll   is to admit  he`s bugging  some posters  !   thus  handing him " victory" on a plate , the  forum would be quite dull  without his theatrical   fingers up  to the " intelligentsia"    geeks  who  keep sniping at him   ...... ROFLMFAO [6]

we always get the awful refs!

its in the rule book.. rule 27 E "all refs must be awkward little hitlers to Norwich city" :(

jas :)