Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

That Second Goal...

:classic_biggrin: I was to the right end of the City fans and the 2nd goal was down the far end. I could see the shot had been deflected but time seemed to stand still before Pukki put it away - I was looking around for an offside flag because everyone seemed to have stopped! It was only when the players were celebrating that we realised it actually was a goal. Was it just me?

watching the replay, talk about a cool finish, no way was he going to miss that!

I was watching on TV in the pub and Pukki looked clearly offside to the extent that I didn't really celebrate. It was only in the replay that it could be seen the Leeds defender was playing them all on by a yard or so.

I ust say that watching it on the TV box I thought Pukki was just hitting it in after the whistle had gone.

We have been missing that sort of 'goal poacher' for some while.

Apparently all our goals were lucky deflections and/or came from their mistakes.....

• Haha 1

Apparently all our goals were lucky deflections and/or came from their mistakes.....

Yeah we are really not that good. Sky and the papers can continue to big up Leeds, WBA, Middlesbro and Frank Lampard's Derby. Us and Sheff Utd can continue to be ignored.... would be really funny if three of these four plus Bristol took the playoff spots and Bristol came out the winner.