Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

Krul and Bamford

Krul put his head against Bamford. Must have been something baby Bamford said. Zimmermann moved strongly to separate them. Ben Godfrey was also giving Bamford verbals

My guess is Bamford ran his mouth to Godfrey that if he was on the pitch from the beginning it would have been a different story, while Godfrey made mention that the game was over at his goal and no one made an attempt to mark him, so he could relax with the "What-ifs". They got together and then Krul came in to show what an old man can do. Just my assumption 

• Like 1

Looks like Bamford went in forehead to forehead with Godfrey, incensed Krul, who then flew in and went OTT with his own head.

Bamford does seem like an odious little cretin.

Seen video now..not sure why Krul got so angry...not really a head but but heads together and krul did push his into Bamford.

Bamford looked like a mouthy 10yr old kid acting like the big man and mouthing on, then pissing his pants and crying when the bigger kids catch him.

I'd forgotten he played for us, how **** he was...

Don't think i have ever seen Bamford move that quickly before. Or get that worked up about anything on a football pitch before. :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Bamford does score his fair share of goals but a lot (like today) don't seem to be crucial - complete contrast to Pukki who not only scores a lot but frequently hits crucial goals.

Pukki led the line brilliantly today. His defending and harrying high up the pitch, including winning the ball back on several occasions was a big difference today

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Pukki led the line brilliantly today. His defending and harrying high up the pitch, including winning the ball back on several occasions was a big difference today

This. His work without the ball in second to none.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Spot on. I lost count of the number of times he stole possession