Bill

up yours, ya northern monkess

Watched a few vlogs online,  didn't look very intimidating,  in fact there was more an air of "the wheels have come off " and we've been found out. I'm not sure how Bielsa is going to solve this, they've got Boro next so he's going to get it done soon. 

12 hours ago, Kathy said:

#WelcomeNorwich lol!

#haveallthreepointsonus

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Rumor has it that "the spies" got Norwich muddled up with Ipswich and they spent the whole week watching The Scum training

Post of the week!

cant “like” it because I’m over my limit apparently. Only had the one beer last night too... 

14 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Rumor has it that "the spies" got Norwich muddled up with Ipswich and they spent the whole week watching The Scum training

Speaking to a few friends, we did wonder if the Leeds, ahem, 'match assessors' were so fed up travelling the A17 / A47 that they drove a mile or so too far Thursday night, and spent the evening peering through the hedge at a Norwich united training session?:classic_biggrin:

We hardly passing and keep the  ball most of the first half and to be fair if they score or we not have some deflections this game can go their way so easy.

2nd half we was much more relaxed and energised by result and simply they chasing shadows and loose they heads.

Proud with all players but the academy lads deserved so much respect!

Of course Mario,Onel,Emi and Steppi have all of them amazing game.

Finally good referee and all thinks work for us as like Farke make scenario for this game.

Hope no underestimated Ipswich and with both Leeds and Sheff Utd have hard fixtures next Weekend we finaly can be clear on top !

9 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Should I be surprised that after last week's contributions, there are no Leeds fans coming on here to congratulate us?

I would imagine they are still shell shocked at that display from us. As some of our lot are :classic_smile:

That and being poor losers perhaps?

On 03/02/2019 at 08:16, splendidrush said:

Watched a few vlogs online,  didn't look very intimidating,  in fact there was more an air of "the wheels have come off " and we've been found out. I'm not sure how Bielsa is going to solve this, they've got Boro next so he's going to get it done soon. 

How can any managers communicate and bond with his players when he doesn't speak a word of English? It's pathetic as he has to have an interpretor to get his message over. 

Edited by Harry53

2 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

How can any managers communicate and bond with his players when he doesn't speak a word of English? It's pathetic as he has to have an interpretor to get his message over. 

It's a world game now Harry, if you think it's pathetic, just wait until we get to the Premiership. 

22 hours ago, Boris said:

Finally good referee... 

Reflecting on the game, Boris makes a very good point here.  Atwell reffed the game well.  Don't think he missed much or got many decisions wrong.  Should've booked Douglas for his 3 fouls in as many minutes and it didn't look a corner for their goal, but other than that, I thought he did well. Other refs might have given fouls for when we regained possession for 2 of our goals.

On 03/02/2019 at 12:10, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

One of my favourite bands! What a great record that is

• Like 1