Sign in to follow this  
Bill

we've been rumbled

Start Pukki on the bench then - that'll mean his plans go up in smoke, although not sure of our then!  Nose, spite, face etc.

Lol. Good old Bielsa. How to make himself a laughing stock in one easy lesson. Send out spies and then state the bl**ding obvious.  Anyway, as other teams have found, you put all your efforts into stopping one of our players and it creates space for others.... 

Pukki's good but a genius probably too early to say, may become one after putting Leeds away.  Don't think you needed a spy to goals identify TP as a threat just needed to watch his goals.   

1 hour ago, pete said:

Pukki's good but a genius probably too early to say, may become one after putting Leeds away.  Don't think you needed a spy to goals identify TP as a threat just needed to watch his goals.   

I think Bill was calling Bielsa a genius. 😁

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Plus we have our secret weapon,  Jordan Rhodes   😉

You idiot Swindon, now he'll know about Rhodes. We have no chance now. FFS! next you'll be telling him that if we're behind at 80 mins we'll have Pukki Rhodes and Srbeny all on at the same time. Do you think he's heard about our two outstanding young fullbacks?

I'm not sure he knows about Emi Buendia though, so we'll keep that quiet eh?

• Sad 1

Literally unbelievable that the OP wouldn’t immediately detect the silliness of Bielsa’s comments, and take the opportunity to send them up via the medium of sarcasm. 

wcorkcanary

10 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Plus we have our secret weapon,  Jordan Rhodes   😉

You idiot Swindon, now he'll know about Rhodes. We have no chance now. FFS! next you'll be telling him that if we're behind at 80 mins we'll have Pukki Rhodes and Srbeny all on at the same time. Do you think he's heard about our two outstanding young fullbacks?

I THINK YOU MUST BE THE IDIOT, FOR BELIEVING HE'S NEVER KNOWN RHODES !

Edited by SwindonCanary

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

wcorkcanary

I THINK YOU MUST BE THE IDIOT, FOR BELIEVING HE'S NEVER KNOWN RHODES !

And there was me ,thinking you were bright.  

• Haha 1