Sign in to follow this  
BobLoz3

500 posts!

Feel free to congratulate me on posting 500 times since I had to change all my details on here.

I know that at least 499 of my posts were absolute nonsense. A bit like this one.

Still. Go me 👍

Well done BobLoz3 but i hope you know there are some posters who have done 500 on that EU thread alone ? 😜

• Like 1

Haha! Yes... They obviously have a bit more time on their hands!

I think my post count used to be higher as I must have been visiting this site for god knows how long. But I had to set up a new account and lost all previous stuff.

I remember when I hit 1,000 and could dedicate about 70% of them to arguing with Houston Canary- wonder what happened to him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

I remember when I hit 1,000 and could dedicate about 70% of them to arguing with Houston Canary- wonder what happened to him?

Has he moved to the westcoast?😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

Ha! Memories.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Has he moved to the westcoast?😁

Hahaha, very different folks.

I remember him arguing the global warming wasn't a thing because 'factories aren't actually that big so how could they do any damage.'

As an idealistic student at the time this was red rag to a bull sort of stuff...

• Like 1

I would be giving all of these comments a 'like' but, for some kind of inexplicable reason, the forum tells me I've reached my capacity of liking for the day! I liked one post earlier. ONE! 😂

Pete! What the heck is going on??! Haha

• Like 1

Oh! Would you look at that? It's letting me do it now...

Cursory warning though. You can actually do too much 'liking' on here! There's a capacity for how much stuff you like, apparently.

Not sure on dislike capacity 🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by BobLoz3

18 minutes ago, king canary said:

Apparently Houston had to set up a new account and lost all previous stuff.

These days rumour has it he goes by another name, likes a lot of posts and demands congratulations for minor post count milestones 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, king canary said:

Hahaha, very different folks.

I remember him arguing the global warming wasn't a thing because 'factories aren't actually that big so how could they do any damage.'

As an idealistic student at the time this was red rag to a bull sort of stuff...

That's nearly as good as the one who had the big telly and claimed it helped him to see the game better! What was his username?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GenerationA47 said:

Apparently Houston had to set up a new account and lost all previous stuff.

These days rumour has it he goes by another name, likes a lot of posts and demands congratulations for minor post count milestones 

It has stopped me adding any reactions now AGAIN! Otherwise, this would have got a big laugh from me.

Excellent work

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woodman said:

That's nearly as good as the one who had the big telly and claimed it helped him to see the game better! What was his username?

The Norwegian guy who had a potty-mouthed meltdown? Lappin might remember.😊

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

The Norwegian guy who had a potty-mouthed meltdown? Lappin might remember.😊

Grefsted? Shame, he actually had some decent opinions and interesting points of view but got goaded into getting himself banned. All very silly.

34 minutes ago, king canary said:

Grefsted? Shame, he actually had some decent opinions and interesting points of view but got goaded into getting himself banned. All very silly.

Yep, that's him. Best view in the house... well, in his house anyway.

2 hours ago, king canary said:

I noticed that someone with the surname Grefstad donated £200 to the Barclay End Norwich flag campaign... fair play to the guy! But that 'big TV' affair was one of the funniest facepalm moments I've ever seen on here.

How do we even see how many posts we have these days? Used to pop up on the left but not there anymore

6 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

I would be giving all of these comments a 'like' but, for some kind of inexplicable reason, the forum tells me I've reached my capacity of liking for the day! I liked one post earlier. ONE! 😂

Pete! What the heck is going on??! Haha

I’m liking this post 

i ran ran up against the forum likes limit after we beat Millwall at home funnily enough 😉