Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Tampa Bay Rowdies

I can't enlighten you but do ask, why not? Anything that may improve us is worth adopting. It could be backroom approach, training, even front office approach.

Sounds like youth is a key thing here. Wouldn't be surprised if we announce a centre of excellence (or academy, or whatever they're called these days) over there to try and get a pipeline of American talent...

38 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Sounds like youth is a key thing here. Wouldn't be surprised if we announce a centre of excellence (or academy, or whatever they're called these days) over there to try and get a pipeline of American talent...

I’d be hugely surprised if that was the case as, unless the FA changes how work permits will work post Brexit, there is very limited scope for young American players to be able to play in the UK. 

It’s a commercial deal that will potential produce some Norwich fans in the USA and make the club a little bit of cash. Nothing more or less than that.  

Caleb Richards seems to be 1st to benefit from this.

I expect Loan Manager Neil Adams will also be looking forward to going to see how Caleb is getting on. 😀

4 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

Do you think there's a good chance of pre seasons games in Florida next season ???

Cabbage canary takes to the air

a sort of Wheezyjet