Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Marcus Evans interview

I hope the 'original' interview with Nigel Pickover is still on here. Surely worth a bump if so... ๐Ÿ˜„

Had a look at the interview... First thing I see (other than the huge picture of this once elusive and reclusive ticket seller) is this caption-

Marcus Evans' interview with chief football writer Stuart Watson is his first face-to-face intervuew with an independent media organisation. Picture: LAURA MACLEOD

Uneducated farmhands at EADT can't even flipping spell! ๐Ÿคช

36 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I hope the 'original' interview with Nigel Pickover is still on here. Surely worth a bump if so... ๐Ÿ˜„

Has anyone still got a copy of the parody? It was brilliant

Thanks, Feedthewolf - much appreciated.

This response from the recent interview says it all really:

But sit down and think about you writing out a cheque for ยฃ10million quid on something that has got the level of certainty this particular business has.

People might say โ€˜well you shouldnโ€™t own a football club thenโ€™. Well I do at the moment and nobody has come along and offered something that is better for Ipswich.

We are where we are.

ย 

OH MY GOD! How have I not EVER seen either the original 2008 interview or the parody??!

Absolute genius.

The actual Nigel Pickover piece is the most powerful case of accidental Partridge I think I've ever read ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crikey. Ipswich really are such fun to giggle at.

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

OH MY GOD! How have I not EVER seen either the original 2008 interview or the parody??!

Absolute genius.

The actual Nigel Pickover piece is the most powerful case of accidental Partridge I think I've ever read ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crikey. Ipswich really are such fun to giggle at.

I keep a copy to re read everytime i feel a bit down. It never fails to lift the spirits.

Laugh, my socks never dried๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 1