Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 27

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Picking the final six results this week we have our current league leader and top PUP First Wazzock. Wazzy’s having an absolutely brilliant season leading our PUPs league with 24/25 96% winning picks at a profitability of 7.75. Wazzy’s also got a prolific record from the hot seat with 4 previous wins when picking the final six. Added to that he also has 2 more wins when making the Norwich game selections. So we’re in very good hands this weekend but if Wazzy’s to get a fifth final six win he’ll need our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have another of our young stars Lincsy making the final selections for our big game against Leeds. Lincsy had a great effort early this season when selecting the six and also selected 5 aways where he was just one short of winning a massive £441. Good luck Lincsy, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

💛💚Today it’s been one year since we lost much loved PUP Chellecity and my thoughts are with Ian and Sam and the memories we all have. A couple of you have already sent a fiver but if any more would like to be involved with this you’re more than welcome : -

As we are less that two weeks away from the derby a reminder that, as promised last year, we are going to honour Chellecity’s memory with the picks for the Ipswich home game every season. PUPs who want to take part can send a fiver to me in one of the usual ways and make a selection for the game on that week’s thread. With any returns from these £5 bets split 50/50 between SarcomaUK and our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Ian (Hissing Sid) now makes the Norwich picks annually for this game with any wins going to our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature.

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to First Wazzock and Lincsy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Steve and Sam ... the thread is yours.......🙃

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2706 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman yes PUPs £1616 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4391 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,384 since we began £1,791 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel
picture didnt post

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Dr Vinyl and Lincsy not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Premiership and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Huddersfield who cannot buy a goal.

For the City game a draw.

Love that picture Nutty, such an honour for myself and Chellecity to do that presentation.

Right, to business. League 1 this week...

Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Home Win.

And for the match bet, I really do fancy City. So it's HT/FT Draw/City.

Best of luck Wazzy, Lincsy, and all you PUPs. 

Juventus home win for me v Parma please, this is a Saturday 7.30 kick off, so straight after the City match.

For which i think we can come away with a nice frustrating 0-1 away win.

Best of luck all, especially our esteemed pickers.

OTBC

Thank you for that great intro Nutty, now all I need is for everyone to send their best picks!

Every selection will be looked at and I'll be picking late Friday afternoon as I am out in the evening.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck all, especially First Wazzock & Lincsy88.

There is very little chance (give my recent run) that Birmingham will draw with Forest (21/10).

Max Aarons to score anytime (14/1).

Today I listened to the latest 'Totally Football League Show' podcast which included a charity bet, being that the five English leagues' leaders (all currently starting with 'L') end up as league champions at the end of the season- the odds quoted were 32/1.  So I've sent a fiver if you fancy putting it on that bet Nutty.

Lets have the winning continue.

Top 6 - Sheffield United to beat Bolton Wanderers

Norwich - Kemar Roofe to score anytime.

As turning up late hasn't given me much success recently, I'll go for early prediction this week ,and Peterborough to beat Plymouth, and BTTS for the Norwich game

Good luck PuPs

Hi PUPs, off to Turkey this week with Yeni Malatyaspor vs Kayserispor (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for a 2-2 draw with a red card in the game.

Nutty, I'll fire off a fiver to you at the weekend. 👍

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Sometimes not sure who to pick with all these Transfers and the picks getting chosen tomorrow afternoon,

Edited by KiwiScot

I'm going to try and halt my own run of bad results by going to League Two where I think : -

Bury          v          Crawley          Home Win

For our game at Leeds I just saw on Bill Hill ; -

Each team over one corner in each half 11/4 so I'll go with that.

Last night our great friend Jamie Abbott told me his pick is Norwich to win 3-2 with Jordan Rhodes scoring last.

Bundesliga II for me this week with:

PADERBORN v Greuther Furth HOME WIN

Good Luck Wazzy and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, I reckon things will get a bit "feisty" out there so a penalty and red card.

Best of Luck Lincsy

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 First Wazzock...👍

Suggest Provisional trip to Croatia for:

Dinamo Zagreb vs Rudes - Home win

As for Lincsy’s Norwich bet, still think that Stieperman last goalscorer is a good bet. He has that something unorthodox that could unlock a key game like this 💪👍

Parma

I have been on a roll with the lower leagues and would therefore like to suggest Chorley (top) to beat Nuneaton Borough (bottom) in The England National League North.

For the Norwich game, as they are playing dirty Leeds, I would suggest over 3 cards for Leeds at 11/2 at William Hill.

Good luck all.

I don’t like the look of anything this week! Some obvious picks out there but the odds are way too low, so I’ll go for Perth Glory to beat Wellington Phoenix.

Our match Btts and draw

Ethiopia Bunna vs Debub Police, home win @ 2/7 (Bet365).

Overall
Ethiopia Bunna: W6-D4-L3 10/6
Debub Police: W1-D2-L10 8/18

Home vs Away
Ethiopia Bunna: W5-D1-L1 7/3
Debub Police: W0-D2-L4 4/8

Ethiopia Bunna finished third last season with an unbeaten home record, and are currently in second place. They face newly promoted Debub Police who are struggling in second last place.

------------------------------------

I think we must be due an away loss at some point, so I'd look at putting a bit on Leeds -1 and Leeds -1.5 asian handicaps (2/1 combined with Bet365).

Good luck all.

Taking a chance with the weather being as it is but at the moment the game's on......

Top v bottom in Scottish League Two....

Edinburgh v Albion.......Home win.

For our game......

Rhodes to score last.

Good luck Steve and Lincsy.

Hoping for good things this weekend. For the six I’m plumping for a home win for SUNDERLAND v Wimbledon and I think a 0-1 victory for us is a real possibility.

Good luck everyone and especially to Lincsy and First Wazzock.

Thanks for all the kind words Eddy mate, and all the other lucks from the PUPs, I will do my best with this tricky fixture to try and keep a winning run going. 

I will be back this evening probably around 9ish so keep them coming in. 

For my pick for First Wazzock I will go with Chelsea home win v Huddersfield. 

All the best to everyone. 

The Turkish 1. Lig.

Altinordu to win at home against Kardemir Karabukspor.

Altinordu have only a respectable 5-3-2 and 15/7 home record, but are in decent form, with their last result a 2-0 win away to the team in 2nd place. And they are only out of the promotion play-off zone on goal difference, so have plenty of incentive.

Kardemir Karabukspor are rock bottom, and probably already doomed to relegation, with only one point all season and a 0-0-9 and 2/35 away record.

The odds, not surprisingly, are a touch short, at around 1/15.

---

For the match bet I suggest Rhodes to score the last goal, at 7/1.

Good luck to all!

The Spanish second division for me this week, and Deportivo La Coruna, who are third and just two points off top spot, to beat Tenerife at home, who sit just three places and four points outside the bottom four.  Tenerife have taken four points and haven't conceded a goal in their last two games, but only scoring 20 goals in 23 games should make it likely their recent progress will stall tomorrow evening.

For our game - another comeback could be on the cards so I'll go for Leeds HT, Draw FT (something I'd happily settle for now).

Best of luck to all PUPs.

After a quick tour around the footballing globe here they are...

Chelsea v Huddersfield - Home Win

Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Home Win

Dinamo Zagreb v Rudes - Home Win

Chorley v Nuneaton - Home Win

Young Boys v Xamax - Home Win

Edinburgh City v Albion - Home Win  -  Also my pick!!

Thanks for all your help, here's hoping they put a little cash in the pot! 

• Like 1

I'm going for a home win for Olympiakos v. Panionios.

Olympikaos are W7 D1 L1 F19 A4 at home and Panionios are W2 D1 L5 F7 A16 away.

Good Luck, First Wazzock!

As for the Norwich Bet - Buendia to score any time.

Good Luck, Lincsy!

Erzgebirge Aue v FC KOLN - AWAY WIN in Bundesliga 2

City game - Norwich to win 4-1 @70/1 looks tasty. I think there will be goals and I think Farke will be the one to outsmart Bielsa. Leeds are heavy favourites to win this but I think with some good possession we can turn them over and then make them start to doubt for the rest of the season.

I also like the look of Roofe & Pukki to both score @7/1 with BillyHill so I've sent you a tenner Nutty to put on

Good Luck all 

Leedscanary

• Like 1

Good afternoon all

Away win for luton at Shrewsbury is my pick. 

As for City, and given their strength and our weaknesses at set pieces  I will go for pontus jansen to score any time

Good luck everyone! 

Hello again pups

My pick this week is RANGERS v st mirren home win

For the Norwich game I think 2-2

good luck all

Edited by gregt