Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bolton v Reading

If one club looks to pull away from the bottom four, it is Reading.

They've made some quality signings in loans, not least our own Olive Oil chap

A win tonight would leave the binners 8 points adrift with a far worse goal difference - 15 as it statnds

C'mn you Biscuitmen.

Nelson regaining his mojo at Reading would suite us very well on a couple of levels - 

- his transfer value goes back up. 

- they can take points off Sheff U (a) end Feb, Leeds (h) mid March and West Brom (h) and Middlesbrough (a) last two games of the season.

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

A hat-trick for Nelson will do nicely...

I'll keep an eye out for that Lapps.

54 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Draw all day!!! 

unfortunately the game is being played at night 😋

Cracking game Swansea v Brum wit the lead swinging backward and forth

which meant not only did those two swap places in the table a few times during the 90 mins

but Villa saw their rivals go above them them get knocked back down again

brilliant season all round

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

None of them seem capable of winning a game down there to put an irrecoverable gap between ipswich .....4 poor sides down there is still giving them a chance

Just adds to the pain GJL, if the Teams above them were winning they'd be cut adrift, much more fun reading TWTD and all the ways that they think they could still survive. It's the hope that kills.

....yes...but , I can see them beating Sheff Weds at home on Saturday, whilst a dreadful Rotherham are away at Millwall .....if its cut to 4 points its a little too close for my liking.....even moreso if the footballing gods have decreed that Lambert will return to Carrow Rd and win the following week

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

....yes...but , I can see them beating Sheff Weds at home on Saturday, whilst a dreadful Rotherham are away at Millwall .....if its cut to 4 points its a little too close for my liking.....even moreso if the footballing gods have decreed that Lambert will return to Carrow Rd and win the following week

That's the fun though, I think Reading are more likely to survive than Rotherham, Bolton are probably gone but they're still above 1p5wich.  Despite all the new players, there's nothing to suggest that they have what it takes to get out of this mess.