Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Scum penalty...

Them lot also conceded a penalty today... Slightly less clear cut than the one we did I think it is safe to say.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a shame. Looks stonewall from where I'm sitting anyway!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

BUT Lambert  said it was never a penalty.

As Mandy Rice said..

😀

Yes, a definite MRDA there Broadstairs.

Agreed- Penalty all day long!! Never a question that the Villa guy was maybe jumping up and flailing around as he passed the defender from behind.

Good decision.

• Haha 1

The Villa player was positioned and preparing to meet the cross with a header for goal. In some way he was impeded and then of course made the most of things.

The ref. could not have been better positioned. Strange penalty decision and probably slightly harsh but the official clearly saw that the Villa player was impeded in some way. He was on top of the incident.

It's not that, more so that in every weekly defeat the binners seem to always be so unlucky with decisions, one way or the other. Every single game. They  were denied one stone-waller (penalty) later in this game as well apparently.

They must be the unluckiest team ever to be seven points from safety at this stage of the season. They are a good side who don't deserve to be where they are and have the best collection of youth ever seen according to Lambert's consistent bull shine. So unlucky though😉

It's all fascinating stuff at least. I personally never took much interest in ITFC results under McCarthy as they were always destined to be more or less mid-table in the end in any event. The opposite is the case this season, especially with Lambert doing no better than their ultimate scapegoat, Paul Hurst.

Edited by BroadstairsR

On 27/01/2019 at 17:16, BroadstairsR said:

They must be the unluckiest team ever to be seven points from safety at this stage of the season. They are a good side who don't deserve to be where they are and have the best collection of youth ever seen according to Lambert's consistent bull shine. So unlucky though😉

Don't worry Broadstairs,  they will survive, if they finish bottom 3, they'll appeal on the  grounds that they have History. 

Doesn't look like much of a penalty to me.

The only thing I can think of is the Ipswich player's arm going across.