Sign in to follow this  
butch p

A beginner's guide to NCFC

is anyone interested in starting this project on a website?
Including such things as
-Ground Guide
- Squad Info
- Basic History
- Chants
-Catering

and stuff like that - for away and new supporters

I am Happy to co-ordinate and purchase webspace for the project

We do already have an away guide (http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/fanzone/DivOne/Division1.asp - although I think we''re all expecting a major overhaul of that next year) and there''s a good history on EDP24 (http://www.edp24.co.uk/Content/Sport/CanaryCentenary/Centenary.asp).

A few ideas are already in the pipeline, but if there''s anything you''d like to see on the Pink ''Un site, then let us know - although there will be one or two chants we wouldn''t publish...

- Vince
webdesk@pinkun.com

Vince, is your reference to the heading "Visitors" because I was wondering why there is nothing present under that heading, particularly given Delia Smith''s relationship with food. I saw some of the visitor comments ( good and bad ) from past matches. It would be great if fans of visiting teams to Carrow Road went home after the game, even if their team had lost, cosistently singing the praises of the club in all respects. It''s a worth goal to make Norwich one of the top tier clubs in the land.

yes i no you have your sections, but an honest fans apprasial without the ''''decency'''' limits that your site obviously imposes would be good

if you consider adding a chants section to your site i would be happy to write them out