Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

MAX AARONS - Skills & Defence

All in just 5 months! Incredible and a fantastic advert for our academy and our football club. I am so proud to be a shareholder and a bondholder. 

• Like 2

For God's sake stop this madness! We'll never keep him if this gets out!

What     A    Player !!!!!!!!!

https://scoutingfootball.blog/scouting-report-max-aarons/

Current ability: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ Top Championship player
Potential Ability: ★★★★★★★★★☆ World class player

Edited by ron obvious
Addendum
  • Like 1

He is class and will only get better,  will be sad when he most likely goes for big money in the summer

If we do not go up this season, and he goes, it will no doubt be good business by the club when considering their recent dealings.

If promoted back to the promised land, and we keep him, it will be good business by the club considering their investment in youth. Roll on the next star.

Hopefully it will be the later. Whilst I'm really impressed with J Lewis, it could be said M Aarons has been just as impressive. Both excellent for us at this time and a delight to watch in the yellow and green.

OTBC

Top class fullbacks are one of the rarest things in world football, safe to say that there will be big interest in Max Aarons come the summer.

I have been really impressed by the maturity of Max Aarons, such a talent. I hope we can hang on to him for as long as possible but I have no doubt he has already attracted the attention of Premiership teams. Whilst it is good to be proud of your team I think we need to stop drawing attention to the wonderful talent we have at NCFC 😀

As you say Nutty, amazing this montage has been collected over just five months. Aarons has been brilliant for us for such a young player. Would love to see him play for us in the league above next year.

I'm not too sure there are many players who have been sold on the basis of comment on here

Edited by Bill

Value £2 million?

Great to see his talent, is easy to forget how young he actually is when you watch the maturity he shows on the pitch.

He's worth what he's worth. Value on these various sites mean nothing. If or when he's sold I'm confident Webber would get the best price for him. However right now I'm happy to be proud and enjoy his performances.

It does show how valuable our cat one academy is. I often read people saying it's not worth the millions we spend. But I doubt if we would have Webber and Farke without it. Let alone signing players like Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey. And of course Cantwell who came through the age groups. 

26 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

He's worth what he's worth. Value on these various sites mean nothing. If or when he's sold I'm confident Webber would get the best price for him. However right now I'm happy to be proud and enjoy his performances.

It does show how valuable our cat one academy is. I often read people saying it's not worth the millions we spend. But I doubt if we would have Webber and Farke without it. Let alone signing players like Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey. And of course Cantwell who came through the age groups. 

I think that has been the under valued part of our 'success'

What seems to have happened is that the whole club is now working as one, rather than there being individual areas of excellence.

Players like Aarons, Lewis and Godrey did not just happen along by chance. Nor did Buendia, Onel and Leitner.

These are a products of a very good scouting system, that seems to be able to find quality players who may have been overlooked, left behind or 'gone astray in their career. On purely financial terms Webber/farke et all have put us well in the black as current transfer value of the above ensures our security.

And I think most will recognise that there are others in the 'pipe line' - out on loan who may well (and will) be able to step up.

He will have a busy time this Saturday against the combination of Stephens and O'Connell.  Is he good enough to cope alone?  Doubt it but you never know; hoping he gets the support needed from Hernandez.  Whatever a real class player.

My dream would be back to the days of Butler & Payne or Culverhouse & Bowen in the Premier, with Aarons & Lewis.  We have the makings of a classy back four with these full backs.