Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

6 Months salary a price worth paying

As Worthy is now on a confirmed annual roll over contract, to get rid of the useless Worthington which should be before Xmas will not come as expensive as we were led to believe.

Worthy continually criticizes the players he bought to the club, those players who claim that they came to the club now must be ruing the day, they obviously no longer want to work with the man, I only wish they had the courage to state so publically then the Board could act without appearing weak and foolish.

Who can defend him now?

To be honest I don''t think Worthy himself knows what to say anymore.  How come last week the players were the best things since sliced bread and this week (against a somewhat better team) they were crap.  Showed no passion etc.  I have listened to the post match interview (link on R Norfolk website for those of you who didn''t hear it, like me at the time), and he just doesn''t sound as if he has a clue what to say.

I do, Nigel.

How about "I''ve done enough, I have no ideas left, think I will retire to the Bahamas on a yacht with my pay off".

Bye bye.