Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Wilder again

Just re watched his press conference after the away game, banging the table and moaning away. So let’s go two up after five minutes , be late out at half time and spend all the eighty five wasting time.

• Haha 1

Haha! I loved that, was absolutely perfect. He was fuming.

However, it has to be said, he was pretty magnanimous after they beat us at their place this season. If he can do the same after losing, which I hope will happen to them on Sat, then all will be forgiven.

(Actually... I'll likely still think he's a bit of a tw@t, regardless 😂)

You would have thought his world had ended last season when he went off on that spectacular rant. As such, it would be fair to assume that he didn't like Norwich or Farke much.

However, he came across pretty well and has said nice things in the press about us since.

That's my point.

I quite like Wilder tbh. He's passionate, managing the team he supports, and does things he thinks are right irrespective of who he annoys. He may have gone a bit crazy over our win there last year, but most of what he said was correct - we were pretty obnoxious that day. Equally, he recognises that we are a threat and that his bunch will need to find a way to win.

Sheff Utd are a proper football team - physical, but not much whingeing or diving and rolling around. Happy to see them up there.

Still think we'll beat them though.

I'm with Crabby, its easy to say nice things when you win.  If we beat them and he's still magnanimous and saying nice things about us (like Gary Monk was last week), then he'll go up in my expectations. Won't hold my breath though...

Bloke is a tw@t of the first order and deserves the humiliation his team will suffer this weekend.

Edited by Van wink

I have no respect for someone, who of the age he is, and the 'responsibility' of his job, comes out with such drivel, like he did at the away game last season, and expects people to swallow it, and and pander to him.

Mind you, he's not the only one in football who comes out with the same level of crap that he did that day, and yes, people do pander to some of those comments that come out of the mouth of people like Mourinho etc. That is something I ought to add to the list , in the other thread, about 'What I would like to change about football' 🙂 Journalists need to grow some, and react to some of this garbage.

I'd like to see Chris Wilder share a ring with Deontay Wilder. I'd pay good money for that.

21 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'd like to see Chris Wilder share a ring with Deontay Wilder. I'd pay good money for that.

I'd like see Deontay Wilder managing Sheffield United

8 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

I'd like see Deontay Wilder managing Sheffield United

Yeah, then maybe Chris Wilder can take care of the rematch against Fury.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yeah, then maybe Chris Wilder can take care of the rematch against Fury.

Win win there Ftw.