Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 26

I'll be back later with my 6, finding it tough as there have been some great picks.

For Herman I'll go with BTTS. Best of Luck with the Norwich bet. 

The 3. Liga in Germany restarts this weekend and I'd fancy top-of-league Osnabruck to beat Meppen, who are one place and one point the right side of the dotted line, just above the bottom four.

For Norwich, win and a clean sheet will do.

Good luck to all PUPs.

The Cyprus 1. Division.

Apollon to win at home against Doxa.

Apollon, second, have a 6-1-1 and 27/7 home record. Doxa, 8th, have a 2-1-5 and 9/14 away record. The current odds are 1/5.

---

For the match bet I suggest McLean to score the last goal, at 11/1.

Good luck to all!

Evening all and good luck , especially to Mum and Herman 😊

MMMK - MAN CITY to beat Burnley 

MM - BORRUSIA DORTMUND -v- Hanover HOME WIN

For the match bet I think that we will win by one goal.

OTBC 💚💛

Thanks for the tips guys. I've used some and tweaked some. £2 each on 5 picks.

Stiepermann to score last.

Aaarons to score anytime.

Zimmermann to score anytime.

BTTS with over 3.5 goals.

Sheffield HT Draw FT.

Hope these are ok and good luck to us all👍

For Doris, Genk are romping away in Belgium against a low league team.

• Like 1

Right, here goes:

OSNABRUCK 

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 

ASTON VILLA 

BALLYMENA ( My pick)

BARNSLEY 

ATLETICO MADRID 

Thanks everyone for your selections. Sorry if I didn't pick yours. Fingers crossed we can get some more money in the pot for those fabulous girls and  boys. Good luck all 💛💚💛💚

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Thanks for the tips guys. I've used some and tweaked some. £2 each on 5 picks.

Sheffield HT Draw FT.

Hope these are ok and good luck to us all👍

For Doris, Genk are romping away in Belgium against a low league team.

Thanks Herman, this looks like a great strategy to me. We get a decent return if we hit one with plenty of multiple win chances. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

£2 Bet 365

14/1

£30.00

£2 Bill Hill

12/1

£26.00

£2 Bill Hill

12/1

£26.00

£2 Bet 365

9/4

£6.50

Sheffield HT Draw FT.

£2 Bet 365

14/1

£30.00

Really looking forward to the game and I'll be in the Nelson after.

Good luck Herman and our beloved Canaries🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel Doris said:

Right, here goes:

OSNABRUCK 

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 

ASTON VILLA 

BALLYMENA ( My pick)

BARNSLEY 

ATLETICO MADRID 

Thanks everyone for your selections. Sorry if I didn't pick yours. Fingers crossed we can get some more money in the pot for those fabulous girls and  boys. Good luck all 💛💚💛💚

Thanks Diesel, I really love this six. I think you've given us every chance of a win. I've placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return was boosted to £83.46. Here are the details : -

Osnabruck

7/10

13:00 Sat

Dortmund

2/13

14:30 Sat

Villa

1/2

15:00 Sat

Ballymena

1/5

Barnsley

2/5

Atletico

11/20

15:15 Sat

They're all tomorrow afternoon so I shall be following them as best I can during our game. (Or I'll get Duncan on the case😉)

Good luck Diesel Doris and all you PUPs 🙃

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, well chuffed makes up for the disappointment I'm feeling after our game but Sheffield United are a good side and will be in the mix come May I believe 

Awesome Trish! Brilliant result. Everyone in the Nelson is ecstatic. That's the win we needed to turn the tide.👍🎉🍾🍻🍺🙃

Well done Herman too. £90 in the pot this week🙃

• Like 1

Excellent stuff. Brilliant picking Doris. Thanks for the opportunity Nutty and the great tips PUPS. 👍

Now for what's always been my favourite task as I get to update Ray's signature with Diesel and Herman's wins and the latest totals..

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2706 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman yes PUPs £1616 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4391 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,384 since we began £1,791 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

• Like 1