Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 26

cover photo, Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, basketball court and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Picking the final six results this week we have top PUP Diesel Doris. Diesel’s a great supporter of all we do on these threads and has already been successful this season when selecting the Norwich picks, giving her a personal hat-trick. She has also won before with the six results so we’re in very good hands this weekend. However we still need to find our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have our old friend Herman making the final selections for our big game against Sheffield Utd. Herman messaged me last week because he had pledged us some money on the EU thread. We are grateful for that and I’m also grateful that Herman then agreed to make the Norwich picks this weekend. I hadn’t covered the game in the rota because at the time I felt that it was unlikely to take place. Herman was a top PUP for many seasons and is on Ray’s signature for winning when selecting the six results. I love that he’s back this week. Herman, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

As we are less that three weeks away from the derby a reminder that, as promised last year, we are going to honour Chellecity’s memory with the picks for the Ipswich home game every season. PUPs who want to take part can send a fiver to me in one of the usual ways and make a selection for the game on that week’s thread. With any returns from these £5 bets split 50/50 between SarcomaUK and our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Ian (Hissing Sid) now makes the Norwich picks annually for this game with any wins going to our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature.

We just need Wooster and JF to confirm for February and we’re good to go.

Six Results

02/02/19 – First Wazzock - confirmed

09/02/19 – Wooster -

16/02/19 – Crabby - confirmed

23/02/19 – JF

Norwich Selections

02/02/19 – Lincsy - confirmed

09/02/19 – Hissing Sid in loving memory of Chellecity - confirmed

16/02/19 – Swindon - confirmed

23/02/19 – Lake District Canary - confirmed

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Diesel Doris and Herman. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Trish and Stef ... the thread is yours.......🙃....

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble yes PUPs £1609 for the Community Sports Foundation. 

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4391 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,294 since we began £1,701 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Villa to beat the scum for me this week. Our match is hard to call, I feel we may edge it so I’d go with a 2-1 win. Good luck pups!

Avoiding the pitfalls of the FA Cup by heading to the Scottish Championship...

Ross County (Top, 7-2-1 17-5 home) v Alloa Athletic (3rd bottom, 1-6-3 15-19 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a 2-1 City win.

Best of luck Doris, Herman and all you PUPs 

Top 6 - Bayern Munich to beat Stuggart

Norwich Bet - Argos to be a hit or rather Billy Sharp to score anytime.

Villa to destroy Ipswich 🤣

Norwich match over 3.5 goals

I’m fine with that date NN and am looking forward to it 👍🏻

• Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Diesel Doris and Herman not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Germany for me and a HOME WIN for BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Hannover.

For the Norwich game first goal of the game to be scored by Vrancic.

Ballymena(2nd) to beat Ards(bottom) in Northern Ireland Premiership.

For the Norwich bet, I feel it will be a very feisty game and therefore I would like to suggest, total bookings over 45 ( 10 for a yellow and 25 for a red) with William Hill at 21/10

Good luck all.

Thanks for the intro NN and for the chance to be picker again. As usual I'll need all the help I can get ( thanks guys for the picks so far) I'm hoping to post my 6 between 10pm and 11pm on Friday. Good luck everyone 💛💚

Portugal for me  FC Porto home win against CF OS Belenenses

City bet --  A win (Please)

Edited by SwindonCanary
Caps in Porto !

Hi PUPs, I'm staying in Greece this week and looking for a bit of value with Asteras Tripolis vs. Olympiakos Piraeus (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Godfrey to score (anytime).

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Atletico Madrid to beat Getafe for me please.

For City's game I can't find any odds for Chris Wilde taking a defeat badly so I'm going to go Norwich 1-0/Rhodes.

Good luck both. See you Wednesday Doris!

Atletico Madrid to win at home against Getafe is my pick this week.

For the City bet a hard fought 1-0 with Zimmerman to score.

Good Luck to Doris and Herman and of course all PUP's.

OTBC

My pick this week is B.DORTMUND v hannover96 home win

For the Norwich bet I will say 2-1 Norwich win

good luck all

I’m going down to League 1 this week where I fancy a home win for BARNSLEY v Rochdale.

It’s a tough game this week but I think we will come through, so I’m going for a City win and BTTS. 👍💪

Good luck Diesel Doris and Herman and everyone else with your picks.🤞

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Diesel....😊

Bit of winter sun always lovely, so a provisional trip to a Greece nice for:

PAOK vs OFI Crete - Home win

As for Herman’s Norwich bet, think Stieperman might be decisive, so him to score the winning goal.

Norwich to win, Stieperman to score, Stieperman to score last.

Parma 🥰 

Cheers Nutty and cheers PUPS. I'll keep an eye on all your suggestions and post up the final picks tomorrow evening if that is ok. Keep 'em coming and hopefully I can add some winnings to a very good cause👍

• Like 1

my clear choice was also for a villa win;  14th consecutive away game where they concede at least two goals,  but given its already well back I will go for a Forest Green Rovers way win

As for city;  a score draw.

Going to try my luck in league 1 this week and I'll go with....

Barnsley v Rochdale.....Home win.

Good luck to DD and all our fellow pup's old and new.

Morning all! Who’s as nervous as me for tomorrow!? 

I’m going to go for the BTTS and Norwich to win combo, fingers crossed 🤞.

For my match pick I will go for Leeds away win at Rotherham. 

Good luck all! 

Scottish League One.......

Brechin v Raith........Away win.

For our game.......

Rhodes to score last.

Good luck Trish and Herman.

For Doris, a trip to Germany for Moenchengladb Vs FC Augsburg for a home win in 3rd Vs one of the bottom clubs. 

for the match bet, Norwich to win and both teams to score.

good luck everyone!

Good luck all, especially Diesel Doris & Herman.

My picks have not behaved recently so will try the Bundesliga and:

Freiburg to draw with Hoffenheim (14/5)

Think we'll beat Sheff Utd 3-2 (25/1)

Nutty,

I can do the picks on 9th Feb, thank you for the opportunity and I've sent a fiver for the derby game.

West Ham away for me please &  Zimbo to score anytime

Anthony suggests Wolves away &  draw h/t ncfc win f/t

Good Luck Herman & Trish 

For Diesel I will suggest Italy Serie C Group B ; -

Pordenone          v          Rimini          Home Win

For Herman : -

HT/FT Draw/Norwich

I'm going for a home win for Ballymena Utd v. Ards.

Ballymena are W8 D3 L0 F25 A11 at home and Ards are W1 D2 L10 F8 A25 away.

Good Luck, Diesel Doris!

As for the Norwich Bet - Aarons to score any time!

Good Luck, Herman!