Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Whining binners

They are getting inti another one of their petulant strops about not having alcohol served to them at Carrow Road.

Somehow it is our fault that they caused damage when last here. It's our fault that similar behaviour has seen them not welcome in City pubs, with the Compleat Angler refusing to act as an away pub. Perhaps defecating n the floor might be a reason, among many other reasons.

They are also whining that there will be ID check on the way in. Due to Binner ST holders selling their City tickets to the young scrotes who have been causing the trouble. Which might point towards the reason why their are still a fair number of unsold tickets.

There seems to be rather a noticeable inferiority complex among these young farmhands which can only be over come by them showing how 'tough' they are. Unfortunately being from Suffolk, and so not the brightest, they have put their 'escapades' and intentions on social media - making it all too easy for plod to identify them and, as previously, send them back on the train or stop cars and send them back to binland.

Thankfully this will be the last time for many a long year that we have to put up with the filth stinking out our ground - and not before rime either

Still, we won't have to worry about it next year. They can terrorize Colchester and Fleetwood instead. TWTD is full of keyboard warriors threatening all sorts but don't even go to games. It's become so tinpot down there, that tickets for the game are going on General sale, it seems that Season Ticket holders and members have seen enough. It's sad when our rivals run up a white flag, diminishes the value of the Derby. 

We will miss that plane flying over Carrow Road, or that banner that was to hang from the bridge gloating at our (supposed) humiliation at Wembley in the Play Off final

RIPswich

58 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

It's sad when our rivals run up a white flag, diminishes the value of the Derby. 

Not sad at all, it’s great. :classic_biggrin:

No sympathy about them being ID’d at the gate either......if it’s good enough for this OAP at their gaff then it’s good enough for them at our place.

Getting back to the mention of The Complete Angler it has not been an away fan pub for any club for a couple of seasons now.

2 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Still, we won't have to worry about it next year. They can terrorize Colchester and Fleetwood instead. TWTD is full of keyboard warriors threatening all sorts but don't even go to games. It's become so tinpot down there, that tickets for the game are going on General sale, it seems that Season Ticket holders and members have seen enough. It's sad when our rivals run up a white flag, diminishes the value of the Derby. 

I don't think the bin army are capable of terrorising a primary school let alone an Essex town and a hard nosed Northern fishing town....

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Not sad at all, it’s great. :classic_biggrin:

Yes, we all like to beat 1p5wich but the sight of their defenders looking like they're not even trying, like in the 4-1 1-5 season takes the shine off the victory. 

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Getting back to the mention of The Complete Angler it has not been an away fan pub for any club for a couple of seasons now.

nor has the Compleat Angler either, come to that 😉

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Worcester Yellow said:

I don't think the bin army are capable of terrorising a primary school let alone an Essex town and a hard nosed Northern fishing town....

town fans getting round the alcohol ban by loading up on 'moonshine' before heading to Carrow Road

image.png.c08732100bb115d2abde306eacffaf26.png

Now they have been banish from drinking alcohol around the ground - Ipswich Town supporters club chairman Mark Ramsay said: “In the interest of fairness, we expect Ipswich Town fans to be treated in the same way that Norwich City fans were treated at Portman Road.

“It’s a shame that the few have spoiled it for the many.

“Most Ipswich fans are the best fans in the country.” !!!!

21 hours ago, Worcester Yellow said:

The 'few' who do try to spoil it for the many, do indeed come across as a bit of a pathetic hapless lot when they attend Carrow road, or indeed when they gormlessly greet our support at poorman road.

No surprise then that when beered up, terrorising a bin or a light cluster is their forte.

55 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

“Most Ipswich fans are the best fans in the country.” !!!!

He has to say that though doesn't he? Truth is, that there are so few of them that he probably knows them all personally. I keep reading this and it makes no sense. Not been to a Derby in 15 years but my experience was always that the ones making the most noise and causing the most trouble were teenagers who go mob handed, have a few liveners and intimidate the general public. 

I think Mr Plod should enforce the law about attempting to enter a football stadium when intoxicated.

Take aside any suspected and breathalyse them

A few more suffolk scrotes hauled up before Norwich Magistrates will soon ram the message home

Don't Drink on an Empty Head 👨‍🌾

As a teetotal person I can never seen the fascination with alcohol, why do the need a beer or seven before watching a football game. The rush to get a beer at half time is ridiculous 

I have some sympathy for them over this one, The police are going completely over the top with both derbies. Not allowing the Fat Cat and Canary to open (when it should be the Townhouse who are not allowed to open) is another example. At least when we go there we get the Station hotel and then they serve in the ground which by and large means the fans have somewhere to go pre-match and are kept apart. I think not serving in the ground is a mistake as it will just mean more Ipswich fans arriving late or trying to go to the Townhouse.

The Sheffield derby gets played on a Friday night. Virtually every other derby in the country has later kicks offs. The securoty and restrictions around our derbies are ridiculous now and are spoiling it. We should campaign jointly for a more reasonable approach if we ever play them again.

11 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

As a teetotal person I can never seen the fascination with alcohol, why do the need a beer or seven before watching a football game. The rush to get a beer at half time is ridiculous 

I am certainly not teetotal but  used to restrict myself to a couple of pints prior to the game as part of the social occasion.

Anymore and the game just passed me by.

I once went to and England Ireland game at Twickenham and you will know the boozing that goes on before and during those events.

I  did nor remember one single thing about the game, it was a total blur.

Some seem to want to experience a football game in that way. I have never ever bought a beer in any football ground. The half time rush to the bar seems ridiculous to this boozer.

I went to a Dortmund match a couple of months ago, beer everywhere, both inside and outside the ground. The supporters seemed to handle it better, but sitting on the end of a row was a pain, I had to keep getting up as people were constantly going out for a wee 😀

10 hours ago, Bill said:

I think Mr Plod should enforce the law about attempting to enter a football stadium when intoxicated.

Take aside any suspected and breathalyse them

Just a quick question, what law gives the ability for ' Mr Plod ' to breathalyse people not driving or in charge of a motor vehicle ?

As i said just a question.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just a quick question, what law gives the ability for ' Mr Plod ' to breathalyse people not driving or in charge of a motor vehicle ?

As i said just a question.

A quick answer

The  Suffolk Farmhand Act 2004

ps after the game on Feb 10th I will explain fully - in the meantime try to use what limited mental capacity you have been left with

Just now, Bill said:

A quick answer

The  Suffolk Farmhand Act 2004

ps after the game on Feb 10th I will explain fully - in the meantime try to use what limited mental capacity you have been left with

So in other words you have posted guff as you usually say now backed up with one of your tiresome insults .

It's a thread pulling the pi ss out of the binners

now why not sit down, have a think and maybe work out what the intent was

because you come across as some slow witted plod in a1930's village amateur dramatics wandering onto the stage muttering

'ello, ello ,ello what's all this then ?

Is it at all possible for you not to throw insults at anybody who questions anything you post on this forum on any thread ?

Is it not possible for you to think first, before jumping in with both feet ?

Maybe think that I might just know the law on breathalyzing someone ?

And that a thread aimed at pulling the pi ss out of the binners might just have another aim other than what you clumsily thought ?

ps it might help also if you did not make up stuff either " who questions anything "

anything ?

Edited by Bill

Don't drink when I get to CR, mainly because I've driven up from London but I don't object to others having a pint,  as long as they can handle it. 

Oh yes i forgot that you know absolutely everything on any subject. Makes me wonder why you spend all day on here as opposed to being an advisor to captains of industry , the justice system, European law, Financial institutions etc etc.

6 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Don't drink when I get to CR, mainly because I've driven up from London but I don't object to others having a pint,  as long as they can handle it. 

There are only 2 games I ever drink at and it’s Ipswich home and away

just can’t handle the pressure without it

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh yes i forgot that you know absolutely everything on any subject. Makes me wonder why you spend all day on here as opposed to being an advisor to captains of industry , the justice system, European law, Financial institutions etc etc.

No, that 'knowledge' only appears so because you are comparing it to your own intellectual deficiency.

Whose to say I am not one of the above, albeit sat on a train coming down from Lynn.

And it is not all day either, that is just you making up stuff yet again - feel free to check my posts of the last few days. I was slumming it in a Harvester last night - 33% of mains 😜

And we are due in very soon so I shall leave you with the thought that maybe it is a good idea to check up stuff first... who knows, you might have risen above point duty