Sign in to follow this  
Rock The Boat

Hondermark

I watched some Drogheda footage after it came out that we were looking at this guy and he seemed quality on the ball and scored in the game footage I saw. Quite quick and rangey too, could be a great prospect!

Let's hope that Hondermarck is on the mark for us... (I'll get my coat)

Ireland have been through a fallow period of late with very few good players emerging - perhaps things have turned and Idah and Hondermark (what a great double act that could be) will lead Ireland into a new Jack Charlton-style era of success.  Still based at Norwich of course!

22 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Ireland have been through a fallow period of late with very few good players emerging - perhaps things have turned and Idah and Hondermark (what a great double act that could be) will lead Ireland into a new Jack Charlton-style era of success.  Still based at Norwich of course!

There's a lad at spurs called Troy Parrott , just turned 17 who is Adam idahs strike partner/ no 10 for Ireland youth teams, despite being a year younger than Adam, has been given a senior squad no for the remainder of the season, if this lad doesn't make spurs first team he's someone we should keep and eye on.

There is also Ronan Hurley, an eighteen year old left footed left back that has just signed first professional contract with Cork City. He has already played half a dozen first team games at the end of last season ( summer soccer here) . Been watching him longer than Adam idah and he is quick with great defensive positioning and decent passing too. Would be cheap enough as Cork have had to trim this year's annual budget by €300,000. Which is a hell of a lot in this league.

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Exciting new midfielder signs for us. Another youngster for the U23s. Congratulations to our scouts for unearthing these little gems.

His full name is actually William Hondermarck-Setgo

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bill said:

His full name is actually William Hondermarck-Setgo

Possibly your worst yet!